Daps
Reppin
NULL
220px-Dmitri_Smerdyakov_as_The_Chameleon_%282021%29.webp.png

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you reach the level of a Drake, where you become a cash machine for the label, they need to ensure that the money train doesn't stop. That involves using writing teams, brand and creative consultants to keep shyt fresh

They're not sitting back thinking "what about the integrity of being an MC" uhh nope. There's a reason why he drops every year and is constantly linked to the latest viral wave. There's a reason why all these corporate social media accounts come out whenever anything happens with him.

It's all business

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you reach the level of a Drake, where you become a cash machine for the label, they need to ensure that the money train doesn't stop. That involves using writing teams, brand and creative consultants to keep shyt fresh

They're not sitting back thinking "what about the integrity of being an MC" uhh nope. There's a reason why he drops every year and is constantly linked to the latest viral wave. It's all business

Theres nothing to explain. Hes a fraud and they tried to have them up with the greats from the jump too. Thats what makes it worse. His spot was given to him by the industry. Thats whats fukked up and he wants us to give him credit for who hes never been. Its fukked up

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From 7 years ago.

Is it ever OK for a rapper to have a ghostwriter? You’ve obviously written verses for Dr. Dre yourself.

It depends on what arena you’re putting yourself in. I called myself the best rapper. I cannot call myself the best rapper if I have a ghostwriter. If you’re saying you’re a different type of artist and you don’t really care about the art form of being the best rapper, then so be it. Make great music. But the title, it won’t be there.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
He still my top 3 of all time :manny: .

I don't care about y'all rules
He's listed as the writer on the song

If you don't care, why'd you post "he's listed as the writer on the song" then? I thought you didn't care.

Who else is in your top3? Britney Spears and Rihanna? Milli Vanilli?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
If you don't care, why'd you post "he's listed as the writer on the song" then? I thought you didn't care.

Who else is in your top3? Britney Spears and Rihanna? Milli Vanilli?
Because he's listed as one of the writers of the song, this isn't a gotcha moment at all it's public info.

HOV and Wayne

I also have ghost and Gucci around there too