Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And many of those artists grew tired of the cookie cutter bullshyt that crew was writing and fought to write and produce their OWN shyt. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson fought heavily for that right to the point Michael and the Jacksons left Motown for CBS so they could do what Drake refuses to do, prove they were talented in their own right. Soon as they left Motown Michael started writing and became a superstar. Soon as Berry relented and lifted the chains from Stevie Wonder he became a superstar. Soon as Berry emancipated Marvin he became one of the most important artists of the 20th Century.

Drake is a talentless fraud. Its time to admit that all these excuses regarding his lack of writing talent are just that, EXCUSES. He’s a manufactured pop star on the level of Backstreet Boys or N’Sync. He’s not an MC
Hiphop let vanilla ice run the game.

All these nikkas on the clock as far as i’m concerned. :smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There's plenty of rappers writing their own shyt. Maybe not mainstream. But plenty. Cole is writing his own shyt. Dot. Jid. Mick Jenkins. Schoolboy. Ab soul. Lupe.

Shooting somebody a line that they can build on is not the same. Getting entire songs laid down for you is peak fraudness in the world of hip hop. Drake has zero credibility as an artist at this point. He's not just using lyrics. He's even using flows and cadence. It's an exact 1 of 1 copy.
All facts. I hate when nikkas catch one person out there and try to pin that shyt on everybody.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Prince, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and “gulp”, R.Kelly’s nasty ass would beg to differ.
Pac was writing and recording albums worth of music in a month. Nas catalogue is insanely deep

Saying no one is capable of making hundreds of songs by themselves is an insane statement

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Drake gets caught for the 1,000th Time and here comes the '"He Said, She Said" Brigade trying to bring up other rappers to make it like "See it isn't only Drake". Nobody said it was only him but the spitters are the spitters. He's not one. You guys did the same thing in 2015. Where are the Reference Tracks? Oh yeah there aren't any, just your speculation with no proof. I know you guys are hoping and praying for some references to leak but it isn't happening because those guys do write unlike Drake. I know who does have proof though. Look your Boy been exposed on the Ghostwriter tip countless times. He has more Reference tracks than Big wrote for Junior MAFIA. Some dudes gave it a pass. Not me, I've been consistent with my criticism. He's a Pop Star, good for him. But he has to stop this "I'm Mr. Kingpin Emcee". Your not. Also we do not know how many references Metro has. I am shocked nothing has leaked in the last 8 years.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
no one ever compared drake to nas or pac what yall mad about

put him in the same category as ye and dre and wow suddenly it doesnt matter

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Aubrey is re-reciting someone else’s shyt, bar for bar.
This is the part I don’t understand. I don’t care if people get help but Word for Word is just a different level. Like he just literally took the whole song and switched up some lyrics. He’s literally Beyoncé when she did the song with Migos called apeshyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think Kenny can go the pedo route as he insinuated in his last album that he was molested… That’s a whole other can of worms nikkas need not touch
Nah he didn’t.

He said his mom kept asking him, it didn’t happen and he later found out his mom was and that’s why she was paranoid.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wow look at the description by this pretty popular ‘hip hop’ outlet

:what:

This is why I say this is Drake’s legacy. Nerds at the cool table. Melting pot gentrification. These are the people in positions of power in hip hop. Btw, this is what that person looks like (his name was posted, I’m not doxxing him)

FCuGny9XoAIS12O.jpg

This is the face of a ride or die Drake fan!