Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Well if you putting out the level of music with endless projects and features do he really got time to write?

Go watch the documentary on Motown records… They was putting out nothing but hits and pumping out music at an insane rate at the time from multiple artist… Barry Gordy had a team of writers at Motown putting out them classics… shyt is as old as time

And many of those artists grew tired of the cookie cutter bullshyt that crew was writing and fought to write and produce their OWN shyt. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson fought heavily for that right to the point Michael and the Jacksons left Motown for CBS so they could do what Drake refuses to do, prove they were talented in their own right. Soon as they left Motown Michael started writing and became a superstar. Soon as Berry relented and lifted the chains from Stevie Wonder he became a superstar. Soon as Berry emancipated Marvin he became one of the most important artists of the 20th Century.

Drake is a talentless fraud. Its time to admit that all these excuses regarding his lack of writing talent are just that, EXCUSES. He’s a manufactured pop star on the level of Backstreet Boys or N’Sync. He’s not an MC

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Game done changed my dude… rappers that rappin is backpack and underground conscious rappers..

You can call the shyt what you want.. if the QM shyt didn’t phase Drake this shyt ain’t either… That cat done been out the bag..

Nas, Jay and all them nikkas got shot ghost wrote for them… Yall nikkas will give YE unlimited props but shyt on Drake? Come on dude the game been fukked up.. Just like this AI shyt bout to fukk it up even more
Kanye is not a rapper. Writing a hook is not a whole song. But yes, it doesn’t matter. His fans made that clear last time.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you been a yachty fan this whole time beloved. Embrace this feeling, it's good. Dont fight it :wow:
Not really, but this was one of the only songs I liked from that album. I still didn’t finish listening to the album in full lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
False....some ppl are just prolific.

Think about ppl like Game and Canibus...hell even Budden when he on his shyt.

Outside of rap...have u seen how many pgs Stephen King has written lol
Do those cats got commercial success? Thats the shyt I was saying.. nikkas who really write ain’t as big as they should be

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It ain't Ricky lol. I thought everyone knew CyHi wrote Sicko Mode? Aubrey verse was diss to Ye and CyHi even said Sicko Mode strained his relationship wit Ye

Ye even rapped about it

CyHi told me to my face that ‘SICKO MODE’ was his biggest song/ Well go’n ’cause Donda was the best ghostwriter I ever had

Hol up how many y'all nikkas ain't know that :gucci:

Lotta folks don't be paying attention like that.

Sorta like Push's "Surgical Summer"/Ross' Fake Ab exposure.

It was already known that Drake and French got called out for fake abs right behind each other :dame:

But not known enough, I guess. See how many folks were like ":ohhh: THIS was Pusha T was talking about!?" after Ross diss

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And many of those artists grew tired of the cookie cutter bullshyt that crew was writing and fought to write and produce their OWN shyt. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson fought heavily for that right to the point Michael and the Jacksons left Motown for CBS so they could do what Drake refuses to do, prove they were talented in their own right. Soon as they left Motown Michael started writing and became a superstar. Soon as Berry relented and lifted the chains from Stevie Wonder he became a superstar. Soon as Berry emancipated Marvin he became one of the most important artists of the 20th Century.

Drake is a talentless fraud. Its time to admit that all these excuses regarding his lack of writing talent are just that, EXCUSES. He’s a manufactured pop star on the level of Backstreet Boys or N’Sync. He’s not an MC
MJ charted once he left Jackson 5 bro they do the revisionist history.. if you going to tell it tell it correctly