Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It ain't Ricky lol. I thought everyone knew CyHi wrote Sicko Mode? Aubrey verse was diss to Ye and CyHi even said Sicko Mode strained his relationship wit Ye

Ye even rapped about it

CyHi told me to my face that ‘SICKO MODE’ was his biggest song/ Well go’n ’cause Donda was the best ghostwriter I ever had

Hol up how many y'all nikkas ain't know that :gucci:

That doesn't mean Ross didn't write that particular part he's talking over.

I'm not saying he did, but he could be referring to that one part.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well if you putting out the level of music with endless projects and features do he really got time to write?

Go watch the documentary on Motown records… They was putting out nothing but hits and pumping out music at an insane rate at the time from multiple artist… Barry Gordy had a team of writers at Motown putting out them classics… shyt is as old as time

you gotta stop this drake dikk eating man, there's no way to spin this drake L. this isn't r&b or other music genres.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Welp can’t defend the boy anymore…

Like someone else said It’s 2024 ghost writing is legal :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you gotta stop this drake dikk eating man, there's no way to spin this drake L. this isn't r&b or other music genres.
You bum nikkas can’t even have a conservative on the music industry as a whole.. if you don’t know about music and the process stfu and keep it moving.. anytime you bytch ass nikkas can’t debate the aspect of music and artist your go to is “STOP dikkEATING”.

Stfu clown and come with a coherent objective response

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And many of those artists grew tired of the cookie cutter bullshyt that crew was writing and fought to write and produce their OWN shyt. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson fought heavily for that right to the point Michael and the Jacksons left Motown for CBS so they could do what Drake refuses to do, prove they were talented in their own right. Soon as they left Motown Michael started writing and became a superstar. Soon as Berry relented and lifted the chains from Stevie Wonder he became a superstar. Soon as Berry emancipated Marvin he became one of the most important artists of the 20th Century.

Drake is a talentless fraud. Its time to admit that all these excuses regarding his lack of writing talent are just that, EXCUSES. He’s a manufactured pop star on the level of Backstreet Boys or N’Sync. He’s not an MC

Not a single lie told. I can understand women and children loving this nikka, that has always been the case with corny rap, but grown ass me? How Sway!?!!?

Like even if you are a normal heterosexual man who loves Drake, I would assume you’d would never admit to it by caping for this White Boy on a message board. But here we are.

What the fukk happened to the game?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yup. They was the ones cosigning this nikka pen. Regardless the jury still out on the validity of this reference track. Yachty rap voice naturally sounds like AI so we'll see. Lol.

Breh, it's not AI. Some of the words on the reference are different than what Drake rapped.

So he probably changed a line or two to set up the punchline.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Donald chill. That journalist lady put the news out and everybody tried to kill her

My name isn’t Donald and Nas himself addressed those rumors and straight up said they were all lies. So if we’re calling one of the most celebrated WRITERS in Hip Hop history a liar then you gotta come with proof. Where’s your proof? You think with all of the enemies Nas has made SOMEBODY would have jumped to expose him. Jay-Z would automatically have won the battle if he could prove it. Jim Jones and Dipset would have ended his career with that knowledge back in 2004. Nobody of any credibility has EVER claimed Nas doesn’t write his own shyt. We have have an entire Masterclass that Nas did that shows him writing a song from top to bottom.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That’s why her loss sounded fresher than the other stuff he was doing around that time. That was his best album since 2015 imo. It’s no coincidence he had help

Interesting bc in interviews, 21 admitted that Drake helped him/wrote a lot of his verses on Her Loss.

We'll probably never know how this process works

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
False....some ppl are just prolific.

Think about ppl like Game and Canibus...hell even Budden when he on his shyt.

Outside of rap...have u seen how many pgs Stephen King has written lol

There's nobody in any genre of music writing all their music by themselves

It's outright silly to think otherwise

"I do it on my own" is performative

These are all actors