Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
how you not hear that mush mouth mumbling at the start and not realize ??
you can tell what songs Yachty contributed to on Her Loss and For The Dogs.

he damn near exec produced both albums

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Well if you putting out the level of music with endless projects and features do he really got time to write?

Go watch the documentary on Motown records… They was putting out nothing but hits and pumping out music at an insane rate at the time from multiple artist… Barry Gordy had a team of writers at Motown putting out them classics… shyt is as old as time
We not doing this for rappers claiming they are the best. Disgusting behavior but it’s what y'all do with drake.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Well if you putting out the level of music with endless projects and features do he really got time to write?

Go watch the documentary on Motown records… They was putting out nothing but hits and pumping out music at an insane rate at the time from multiple artist… Barry Gordy had a team of writers at Motown putting out them classics… shyt is as old as time
You just compared R&B/Soul songwriting to rap. Sit this out breh you looking crazy defending this shyt like this.

You to old to not know the difference smh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We not doing this for rappers claiming they are the best. Disgusting behavior but it’s what y'all do with drake.
Game done changed my dude… rappers that rappin is backpack and underground conscious rappers..

You can call the shyt what you want.. if the QM shyt didn’t phase Drake this shyt ain’t either… That cat done been out the bag..

Nas, Jay and all them nikkas got shot ghost wrote for them… Yall nikkas will give YE unlimited props but shyt on Drake? Come on dude the game been fukked up.. Just like this AI shyt bout to fukk it up even more

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Nah bro. please tell me ross joking.:damn:

Ross corny as fukk. He could have brought all this out during the Meek beef

He left homie out there to die smd gave his usual "brothers gon fight but they brothers at the end of the day, ya undadig?" Babble