Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.

You know Drake probably made dudes sign NDAs to not post these reference songs.

Also, I hear ALOT of Fab in some Drake verses.
I'm at the point where if the flow got some bounce/flavor to it the nikka probably aint write it.

Wait why are we talking about Nas and Jay Z? I hate this forum man

Average age of this forum is like 40.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Yatchy version sounds way better. He should’ve kept this one.

I look at Yatchy in a different light when it comes to his talent. He been Drake’s consultant/ghostwriter for awhile now.

It’s not even a shocker anymore. Drake is a pop artist that’s only focused on his brand. I do believe he wrote at one point but as time went out just got too rich, lazy and lost creativity.

Drake is excellent at mimicry. His early stuff was likely mostly his own work and he ran into a wall creatively. Once he finds a new sound/wave he likes he gets someone to write for him, he mimics the style and flow, then eventually learns to write it himself until he hits a wall and a new wave comes along, rinse and repeat. He used to write R&B and pop stuff for people early on but I don't know if he is still any good in that genre but as far as rap is concerned he's not able to create styles of his own or make an existing style his own, he's just able to copy them very well.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We'll never know because Wayne will never talk. It's just my hunch. It's not normal to rap someone else's entire songs unless you're a producer trying to put some decent bars on the track you made. And even then that's a questionable practice and will never give the producer credibility as a great rapper. Having everything made for you is the lowest of the low of the music industry and should be reserved for fast food Disney artists and singing and dancing k-pop dolls, not rappers.
It’s easy to look up.. Aubrey is on the album as a writer..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea this shyt crazy. These light skin nikkas cooked. Game over.
Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna matter to folks outside of people like us. He's been exposed so many times of having entire songs written for him. Ross out here insinuating he wrote shyt for him too. We're at a point where this stuff is largely dictated by people whose sole interests are "how much money/success do you have" and "is the song a banger." That's it.

Also given the way Drake stans are acting right now, with the fake N95 ghostwriter accusations and these AI tracks...they aren't letting the boy go. I'm not sure there can be a clear winner to this battle because of the types of weirdos involved right now. Which is why IMO Kendrick should just say fukk it and go all out. Including with the grooming/pedo accusations. Throw Millie Bobby Brown in there and see what happens.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think Drake writes much at all. Don’t care if he’s written for people.
Well if you putting out the level of music with endless projects and features do he really got time to write?

Go watch the documentary on Motown records… They was putting out nothing but hits and pumping out music at an insane rate at the time from multiple artist… Barry Gordy had a team of writers at Motown putting out them classics… shyt is as old as time

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna matter to folks outside of people like us. He's been exposed so many times of having entire songs written for him. Ross out here insinuating he wrote shyt for him too. We're at a point where this stuff is largely dictated by people whose sole interests are "how much money/success do you have" and "is the song a banger." That's it.

Also given the way Drake stans are acting right now, with the fake N95 ghostwriter accusations and these AI tracks...they aren't letting the boy go. I'm not sure there can be a clear winner to this battle because of the types of weirdos involved right now. Which is why IMO Kendrick should just say fukk it and go all out. Including with the grooming/pedo accusations. Throw Millie Bobby Brown in there and see what happens.
I don’t think Kenny can go the pedo route as he insinuated in his last album that he was molested… That’s a whole other can of worms nikkas need not touch