Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do people expect? He was an actor that transitioned into a music star. He's JLo status but because he raps and he's part black he's supposed to be taken more serious than her I guess? He always was a manufactured artist.
Drake is addicted to being a fraud :snoop:
Fake image
Fake lyrics
Fake nose
Fake abs
Fake confidence
Fake friends

Drake rhymes with fake for a reason

Daps
Yup. They was the ones cosigning this nikka pen. Regardless the jury still out on the validity of this reference track. Yachty rap voice naturally sounds like AI so we'll see. Lol.
No way there’s an AI reference for Yachty that sounds this good

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yup. They was the ones cosigning this nikka pen. Regardless the jury still out on the validity of this reference track. Yachty rap voice naturally sounds like AI so we'll see. Lol.

I honestly don't care if it's Yachty or not. In fact I want some more tracks to leak. I like comparing the originals to the finished product. Also, I wonder if Drake is brazen enough not to write his own diss tracks. If the unmixed copy leaked they should have leaked the reference to if they really wanted to do harm.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I gave Drake credit

giphy.gif

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't write his songs. Not a producer. Music is not timeless. The labels found a way to take the Vanilla Ice/Milli Vanilli formula and made it cool in the 2010s. On that note a lot of his verses on So Far Gone sounded like Wayne. He's lucky Wayne and Birdman are so loyal. Wayne damn near got shot by Birdman's orders and still didn't start running his mouth. Looking at how his style evolved over the years I'm entertaining the thought that he never wrote shyt.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Funny how this stuff starts leaking when people don’t like Drake.. Makes you wonder how much other stuff like this is floating around out there on Drake..:jbhmm: They done made him one of the “big 3” anyway so do these reference tracks even matter anymore?

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Doesn't write his songs. Not a producer. Music is not timeless. The labels found a way to take the Vanilla Ice/Milli Vanilli formula and made it cool in the 2010s. On that note a lot of his verses on So Far Gone sounded like Wayne. He's lucky Wayne and Birdman are so loyal. Wayne damn near got shot by Birdman's orders and still didn't start running his mouth. Looking at how his style evolved over the years I'm entertaining the thought that he never wrote shyt.
:lupe:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Confuse Stockholm syndrome from years of sexual and financial abuse with “loyalty”, brehs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny the one the first things I did when I heard the song was check to see if yatchy was getting writing credits because it sounds JUST like his stuff, but I'm sure people gonna act surprised.