Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The only “Hoe” in this scenario is J Cole.

If you step in the ring with a nikka we ALL KNOW is using weighted gloves then thats what the spirit of competition is born from

Nah, y'all can't look upon Drake as some scourage upon the "sanctity" of hip hop and then give cover to his enablers. nikkas like Ross, Future, Metro and many more were doing OT in the marketing and promotional department for Aubrey Graham and Co but now they want to be whistleblowers because they got into it with the CEO. :mjlol:

That's my problem with the commentary surrounding Drake. You all want to put blame on nebulous forces like "Joos" and "da machine" but you had nikkas playing in your face for years enabling Drake to be in the position he's in now.

You gave cover to Ross in another thread excusing him for allowing Meek to be dragged for calling out Drake's ghostwriter a decade ago. You said he shouldn't have to step into another man's beef. I mean, if you feel the same way as that other man, why wouldn't you but whatever. Here's the thing though, he didn't have to say anything if he didn't want to step in, but he did, in support of Drake. He could have just been quiet and said he's not going to answer "frivolous" questions about the Meek/Drake situation.

These dudes aren't innocent but because you all like them and are fans of them or their story/origin you're going to give them a pass. That's how "Drakes" infiltrate the game in the first place. And I don't care truth be told but some of you act like hip hop is a sacred art that must be protected at all costs so why ignore the very people within the genre that allowed him to exist and blow up in the first place?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, y'all can't look upon Drake as some scourage upon the "sanctity" of hip hop and then give cover to his enablers. nikkas like Ross, Future, Metro and many more were doing OT in the marketing and promotional department for Aubrey Graham and Co but now they want to be whistleblowers because they got into it with the CEO. :mjlol:

That's my problem with the commentary surrounding Drake. You all want to put blame on nebulous forces like "Joos" and "da machine" but you had nikkas playing in your face for years enabling Drake to be in the position he's in now.

You gave cover to Ross in another thread excusing him for allowing Meek to be dragged for calling out Drake's ghostwriter a decade ago. You said he shouldn't have to step into another man's beef. I mean, if you feel the same way as that other man, why wouldn't you but whatever. Here's the thing though, he didn't have to say anything if he didn't want to step in, but he did, in support of Drake. He could have just been quiet and said he's not going to answer "frivolous" questions about the Meek/Drake situation.

These dudes aren't innocent but because you all like them and are fans of them or their story/origin you're going to give them a pass. That's how "Drakes" infiltrate the game in the first place. And I don't care truth be told but some of you act like hip hop is a sacred art that must be protected at all costs so why ignore the very people within the genre that allowed him to exist and blow up in the first place?
Facts. Ross the same nikka who said the only nikka who can hang wit him in the studio when it comes to writing is Drake and Jay Z. Not even that long ago. Check it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Drake the Canadian rap succubus :mjlol: . And damn near all these nikkas hoes letting him rock like this for so long

No, you don't understand. These nikkas are rap heroes, it was all part of their plan. They were going to help him take over the rap game by becoming arguably one of the most successful artists ever all just to fatten him up for the rap messiah to slaughter him in a public spectacle. They were moles the whole time. They were doing this for us. They were doing this for hip hop. Hip hop NEEDS this. :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Facts. Ross the same nikka who said the only nikka who can hang wit him in the studio when it comes to writing is Drake and Jay Z. Not even that long ago. Check it.

Rick Ross will literally say anything. He said the top 2% up there with JAY-Z. The WHITE BOY in the top 2 PERCENTILE. With fukking JAY-Z. OF WRITERS. Post 2015.

But maybe that wasn't Ross saying that, maybe it was an AI deepfake created by the Jew Unit and the "machine." :troll:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is this even a surprise that Drake allegedly has writers? The rap game is so trash with guys punching-in their verses that having someone actually take the time to site and write some shyt down is a rarity.
If the QM shyt came and nobody gave a flying fukk they not giving a fukk now.. Diane Warren has written for the biggest artist in Music and that bytch can’t sing to save her fukkin life…

Only nikkas who dead ass are taking the time to write their raps are backpack and underground rappers.. and you see what them nikkas never blow up as they should commercial wise with the exception of Ye who used backpack rap writers but he already had the cred from producing.

Same as Yachty, phenomenal producer and a shyt ass rapper lmaoo

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Rick Ross will literally say anything. He said the top 2% up there with JAY-Z. The WHITE BOY in the top 2 PERCENTILE. With fukking JAY-Z. OF WRITERS. Post 2015.

But maybe that wasn't Ross saying that, maybe it was an AI deepfake created by the Jew Unit and the "machine." :troll:
The way I. See it, these nikkas are “cool” with Drake 1nce they can benefit from him.

They day he got cocky and thought he didn’t have to support to these nikkas no more by way of features and joint projects it was off with his head.

:yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So Ross is a known liar? So that means in this beef with Drake everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt lol

Everyone knows Jay got a whole book of rhymes he used from Biggie and others lol.. Same with Joey Ass Crack taking Pun’s rhymes :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The way I. See it, these nikkas are “cool” with Drake 1nce they can benefit from him.

They day he got cocky and thought he didn’t have to support to these nikkas no more by way of features and joint projects it was off with his head.

Yup. They was the ones cosigning this nikka pen. Regardless the jury still out on the validity of this reference track. Yachty rap voice naturally sounds like AI so we'll see. Lol.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

That's all it is. They worked at the company for years and now that "the regulator" is coming after it they want to be whistleblowers like they weren't out there helping the CEO dump toxic waste.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You juelzing bro it’s either he writes or not.. Ross already out his own mouth saying it.. If he lying then he looks even more foolish as a go along to get along and will do anything or say anything for that Buck… No wonder he can’t escape those Diddy allegations