Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The best songs from that album came from Yachty

*There's at least 5-7 tracks from that album that sounds like Yachty

This....I don't know if I said this on here but I definitely told my homies when we discussed this album a while back.

Yachty influence was all over this...come to find out it's more than that lol

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:We have a TENT escapee postin on the forums , tryin 2 kover up the truth :gucci::snoop::dahell:
:francis: I don't even fukk with Drake, like at all. I don't listen to that moist shyt.

But it's 2024. If I use an AI tool to take your track and tell it to switch your voice to Snoops voice, I can pass it off as a reference track.

Imma need better receipts

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It ain't Ricky lol. I thought everyone knew CyHi wrote Sicko Mode? Aubrey verse was diss to Ye and CyHi even said Sicko Mode strained his relationship wit Ye

Ye even rapped about it

CyHi told me to my face that ‘SICKO MODE’ was his biggest song/ Well go’n ’cause Donda was the best ghostwriter I ever had

Hol up how many y'all nikkas ain't know that :gucci:

Pretty sure if anyone heard that they would assume he wrote for Travis, and Ye was upset that Drake dissed him on the track he wrote on?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It ain't Ricky lol. I thought everyone knew CyHi wrote Sicko Mode? Aubrey verse was diss to Ye and CyHi even said Sicko Mode strained his relationship wit Ye

Ye even rapped about it

CyHi told me to my face that ‘SICKO MODE’ was his biggest song/ Well go’n ’cause Donda was the best ghostwriter I ever had

Hol up how many y'all nikkas ain't know that :gucci:
Cyhi wrote Travis verses.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I don't even fukk with Drake, like at all. I don't listen to that moist shyt.

But it's 2024. If I use an AI tool to take your track and tell it to switch your voice to Snoops voice, I can pass it off as a reference track.

Imma need better receipts

Breh Yachty is on the actual track saying the exact same adlibs :russ:Don't know what else you guys need lol acting like it's farfetched in the first place.