Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Makes sense. Suddenly he flying Yachty around in private planes, painting his nails just like him and shyt

Dude been the “biggest” rapper supposedly all these years and hasn’t innovated a damn thing. He’s just been cosplaying as a rapper and riding waves of more talented people. What has Drake innovated? What has he given the culture? How has he pushed the genre forward sonically? Dude even stole his man’s dance moves for that Hotline Bling shyt :wow:.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Drake invented calling Toronto the 6 and calling himself 6 God. :mjlol:

That is this man’s major contribution to rap so far.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Doesn't write his songs. Not a producer. Music is not timeless. The labels found a way to take the Vanilla Ice/Milli Vanilli formula and made it cool in the 2010s. On that note a lot of his verses on So Far Gone sounded like Wayne. He's lucky Wayne and Birdman are so loyal. Wayne damn near got shot by Birdman's orders and still didn't start running his mouth. Looking at how his style evolved over the years I'm entertaining the thought that he never wrote shyt.
You ain’t gotta cap… go look up the song credits on so far gone.. Drake wasn’t official like that yet he’s a writer on that entire album..

It didn’t sound like shyt Wayne was going at the time..

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is he has a basic skillset of corny puns and imitation Phonte flows like some early where's my hug type Drake stuff before he got signed to YMCMB (that no one fukked with), but all the swagger, battle rap punchlines and mafia raps and megahits like One Dance are bolted on by actually skilled rappers/songwriters. I would bet money there are songwriters that are tight lipped about what they have done for him. Wayne being stupid loyal and giving him credibility and verses being emailed have enabled this shyt.

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nah, after the QM shyt I would’ve never let a reference track exist anywhere in my proximity again if I was Drake …nikkas would’ve had to give me the song on the spot live :mjlol: …: he didn’t need this opening up as another front in the war, Kenny might got him now

How many tracks yachty credited on on my Her Loss

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Funny the one the first things I did when I heard the song was check to see if yatchy was getting writing credits because it sounds JUST like his stuff, but I'm sure people gonna act surprised.

Nah a lot of nikkas peeped that real time

The flows and inflections Aubrey was gettin off on Her Loss it prob ain't the only track either like BackOutsideBoyz . nikka was chillin wit Yachty a lot then and this like the only interview not wit cacs Aubrey did in years

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude been the “biggest” rapper supposedly all these years and hasn’t innovated a damn thing. He’s just been cosplaying as a rapper and riding waves of more talented people. What has Drake innovated? What has he given the culture? How has he pushed the genre ahead sonically? Dude even stole his man’s dance moves for that Hotline Bling shyt :wow:.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Drake invented calling Toronto the 6 and calling himself 6 God. :mjlol:

That is this man’s major contribution to rap so far.

Rap game chameleon :wow: