Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
c1d91274b8d48b50d8e69230b4e1fbb0_w200.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Nah a lot of nikkas peeped that real time

The flows and inflections Aubrey was gettin off on Her Loss it prob ain't the only track either like BackOutsideBoyz . nikka was chillin wit Yachty a lot then and this like the only interview not wit cacs Aubrey did in years

"Boat say he the secret recipe I must be the key ingredient"

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain’t gotta cap… go look up the song credits on so far gone.. Drake wasn’t official like that yet he’s a writer on that entire album..

It didn’t sound like shyt Wayne was going at the time..
We'll never know because Wayne will never talk. It's just my hunch. It's not normal to rap someone else's entire songs unless you're a producer trying to put some decent bars on the track you made. And even then that's a questionable practice and will never give the producer credibility as a great rapper. Having everything made for you is the lowest of the low of the music industry and should be reserved for fast food Disney artists and singing and dancing k-pop dolls, not rappers.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Funny how this stuff starts leaking when people don’t like Drake.. Makes you wonder how much other stuff like this is floating around out there on Drake..:jbhmm: They done made him one of the “big 3” anyway so do these reference tracks even matter anymore?

Whistleblowers leaking industry secrets because they didn't like the way management was taking the company.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m immediately suspicious when Drake dips into a whole new bag. IYRTITL had me thinking Drake done went super saiyan and this album which is the most recent shyt I liked of his turned out to be someone else too

He can’t keep getting away with it :damn:
Me too. He literally had the same flow from 2009 until the QM album dropped. I was suspicious as soon as I heard that album.

And the stuff he was talking about it didn’t even seem like himself.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
We'll never know because Wayne will never talk. It's just my hunch. It's not normal to rap someone else's entire songs unless you're a producer trying to put some decent bars on the track you made. And even then that's a questionable practice and will never give the producer credibility as a great rapper. Having everything made for you is the lowest of the low of the music industry and should be reserved for fast food Disney artists and singing and dancing k-pop dolls, not rappers.
Sadly, that’s a lot of modern rap. :hubie:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I remember when it dropped we was all saying thugga. Makes sense tho cuz it was definitely a different cadence/flow reminiscent of someone else. :manny:
Facts, I thought it was thugga. The Boat fans knew who it really was tho lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake definitely used to sound like Wayne. Early on for sure.