Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah Drake aint Thanos, Drake is Joffrey

shyt even better. :mjgrin:

But Ross is such a hoe. He's been sharing Champagne Moments with the boy for years, since the Dada fit. I get he doesn't want to be near Drake when the bomb drops but the nikka is so blatant. Ross is a hoe but he's smart and audacious. I can't take that away from him.

concise

Veteran
Daps
The nikka is a pop star

That rapper label gotta be removed now

Why now?

It has been obvious from the beginning and repeated AD NAUSEAM from multiple voices.

Everything about him was fake and his fans kept eating it up, year after year after year.

His fans will come up with some new lame excuse to rally around him again. Then the industry will work with him again because there isn't much integrity there either.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
That's why him and Yachty so close :dame:

Yachty eating good off everything :feedme:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Before Drake fanboys start to flood this thread (already happeing) with comments like "this is how music gets made" and "who cares" or "everyone already knew"... You're right, you can enjoy a Drake song like any pop song out there, and who wrote it doesn't really matter.

But for the love of god, stop all this talk about Drake being an elite rapper/mc. He isn't, has never been, and never will be :manny: he's a good pop rapper and an artist like a male Rihanna or something.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That's why him and Yachty so close :dame:

Yachty eating good off everything :feedme:
Very seriously, between Thug, Swae Lee, and Yachty I think you have the real people at the core behind most commercial rap music.

Something else I expect to leak during this beef is Drake using Thugs vault while he's locked up. He's sounded exactly like him on this recent run on a few random occasions.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt even better. :mjgrin:

But Ross is such a hoe. He's been sharing Champagne Moments with the boy for years, since the Dada fit. I get he doesn't want to be near Drake when the bomb drops but the nikka is so blatant. Ross is a hoe but he's smart and audacious. I can't take that away from him.

The only “Hoe” in this scenario is J Cole.

If you step in the ring with a nikka we ALL KNOW is using weighted gloves then thats what the spirit of competition is born from