Metro: Exodus | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You can live vicariously through me, as Steam has achievements (and trading cards) for this game :umad:

the Epic store is fukking up with that though:huhldup:
playing through the game on the hardest difficulty, but I won't get an achievement for that :francis:

fukk all those people talking about "lol, it's just clicking on another icon". Epic Store sucks. with Steam I had everything there. achievements and screenshots for all 4 Metro Games. probably gonna double-dip just so I can have Steam achievements for this game too :francis:

fukk this whole situation :pacspit:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I think I figured out 95% of my stuttering issues on PC....

It was because I was playing with my Xbox Controller via Bluetooth. Apparently there's an issue on this controller causing stuttering in a bunch of games if played via bluetooth. Plugged in the USB and it's been a lot better :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
seems like these cats didn't even shoot back...

That ending tho :picard:
By the time they got my position they were shot. On this difficulty one shot up close and you are done

If they don't have a rifle they probably won't be hitting you from medium-range either

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is dope as fukk. Game is beautiful. Raytracing is amazing in this shyt.
DLSS is some next level type shyt. I wish it worked without needing Raytracing for ALL resolutions but there's some science involved that I don't understand.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No love for this game on here?

Game is dope. I’m usually not into FPSs but this one is good. I like the semi-open world structure and grounded/realistic gameplay. Kinda reminds me of some of the earlier Far Cry games.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
finally finished this. got the good ending :myman:

(ranger hard core, and the good ending, but no achievements... wack ass Epic :francis:)

game was an awesome journey, and very immersive. with all the 'open world' hype, it mostly was a linear Metro game, with a couple big open levels. like other Metro games, it gives you some 'down time' between levels, to listen to npc's, play the guitar, smoke one, etc. I always liked this aspect of these games. also like other Metro games, it gets creepier and weirder the closer you get to the end

the atmosphere and graphics were great. some of the best lighting I've seen, and I've yet to play with an RTX card. the volumetric lighting moving through fog/smoke looks awesome. and there's also a lot of dynamic shadows created by various light sources

the dynamic weather in the first big area was really cool. I saw a storm coming in the distance, and then that shyt hit me. it was unique experience I haven't seen in a game before

the gameplay was good, with some options for different playstyles. I mostly went stealth when possible. the survival aspects definitely kick in in some areas where you really have to worry about filters and such

great game, and probably my favorite this year (yes, I played RE2). I'll probably play it again when it comes out on Steam. I should have an RTX card by that time

fukk the Epic store :pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
finally finished this. got the good ending :myman:

(ranger hard core, and the good ending, but no achievements... wack ass Epic :francis:)

game was an awesome journey, and very immersive. with all the 'open world' hype, it mostly was a linear Metro game, with a couple big open levels. like other Metro games, it gives you some 'down time' between levels, to listen to npc's, play the guitar, smoke one, etc. I always liked this aspect of these games. also like other Metro games, it gets creepier and weirder the closer you get to the end

the atmosphere and graphics were great. some of the best lighting I've seen, and I've yet to play with an RTX card. the volumetric lighting moving through fog/smoke looks awesome. and there's also a lot of dynamic shadows created by various light sources

the dynamic weather in the first big area was really cool. I saw a storm coming in the distance, and then that shyt hit me. it was unique experience I haven't seen in a game before

the gameplay was good, with some options for different playstyles. I mostly went stealth when possible. the survival aspects definitely kick in in some areas where you really have to worry about filters and such

great game, and probably my favorite this year (yes, I played RE2). I'll probably play it again when it comes out on Steam. I should have an RTX card by that time

fukk the Epic store :pacspit:
I agree with everything you said, and I’d like to add that the level design is some of the most believable/realistic I’ve seen in a game like this. The world really feels believable in a way very few games capture.

I’ll take it a step further and say this is one of the best FPS games ever. It’s really that good IMO.