Metro Boomin’s mother killed by bf before shooting himself.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I literally just made a thread 2 weeks ago about the sharp rise in murder-suicides.

Its not a game.

Every week - I'm reading multiple stories.

There was one about 5 mins from me a few years ago back when I lived in Brooklyn :francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Maybe I missed it but what does this situation have to do with lockdowns?
I am positing that these murder suicides such as this, is increasing as a result of the mental issues suppressed and aggrevated by the lockdown, now coming to light after resumption of social activity.

I am positing that this is the cause of the bucking of a 60+ year trend in lower violence, crime, constant drug usage, skyrocketting suicide and ODs, and etc.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am positing that these murder suicides such as this, is increasing as a result of the mental issues suppressed and aggrevated by the lockdown, now coming to light after resumption of social activity.

I am positing that this is the cause of the bucking of a 60+ year trend in lower violence, crime, constant drug usage, skyrocketting suicide and ODs, and etc.
What facts from this lead you to believe the lockdown was the cause?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What facts from this lead you to believe the lockdown was the cause?
none will be provided.

many states were wide open by april 2020.

people want to blame lockdowns for many things just like some people blaming stimulus checks for workers quitting low-wage jobs months after they were doled out.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thank you for getting it. No one understands how prevalent this stuff is until it’s their mom, sister or cousin who gets beaten or killed.
You got men out here trying to follow a woman home because she declined his advances. It is WILD

The man that killed her was her boyfriend
Why are you talking about random guys that kill women in rejection ?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The man that killed her was her boyfriend
Why are you talking about random guys that kill women in rejection ?
I was talking about what women deal with period.

It could be a random man who can’t deal with rejection, or, in this case, a significant other who couldn’t deal with rejection.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why men shouldn't get upset at women for ghosting or being cautious

Crazy dudes like this are more common, a lotta dudes don't want to accept the reality

The question is how are these dudes being raised?

The problem is calling them "crazy" dudes.

Yes they did something crazy. But every man needs to know he potentially has this type of monster in him. Some men have never even been in love but will confidently tell you they would never put hands on a woman. Not knowing that it could be a woman out here that could cut you so deeply by her actions. That you hit her,want to kill yourself,or kill her.

These are things you learn about yourself through experience. Dont get me wrong,chances are none of you would probably do any of these things. But knowledge of self,awareness,understanding your temperment on drugs and alchohol vs sober. Would save alot of us,alot of grief.

Writing these people off as just "crazy" keepw us from doing valuable self reflection,understanding our astrology etc.

Daps
by toxic

I'm talkin bout nikkas with multiple women - not emotional nikkas ready to jump off a cliff.
So, dudes who fukk multiple women don’t catch feelings and act murderously possessive? A man who gets all the p*ssy in the world can still become obsessive over a girl who turns him out.

:comeon:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The problem is calling them "crazy" dudes.

Yes they did something crazy. But every man needs to know he potentially has this type of monster in him. Some men have never even been in love but will confidently tell you they would never put hands on a woman. Not knowing that it could be a woman out here that could cut you so deeply by her actions. That you hit her,want to kill yourself,or kill her.

These are things you learn about yourself through experience. Dont get me wrong,chances are none of you would probably do any of these things. But knowledge of self,awareness,understanding your temperment on drugs and alchohol vs sober. Would save alot of us,alot of grief.

Writing these people off as just "crazy" keepw us from doing valuable self reflection,understanding our astrology etc.
Yep… In thread a where dudes call Kanye a simp, stalker, and a sucker for how he’s acting about Kim. I told them that they have never been in love and you don’t know how they would react when your wife (the woman that you love) leaves and takes the kids. A lot of men get stalkerish and may call one too many times, threaten, or pop up unannounced at the crib in the beginning but they generally calm their ass down after some time. It’s just that Ye has the means to buy a house across the streets and everyone is watching.