Metro Boomin’s mother killed by bf before shooting himself.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
There’s some differences but similar to how I lost my sister :mjcry:
it was her so called “husband”, they only gave him 5 years and his bytch ass succumbed to health issues by year 3. I never know if I should thank god for that or not cause I was only 18 and definitely trying to think of how to get to him once he was out, and I’m states away...

The burn you feel knowing someone you presumably can "trust", took a direct family member away from you is unrivaled. I can only imagine how breh feels, especially with it being his mother. Probably feels 'cheated' like I did... I still wanted to get it out but typing this shyt and reliving it all for a moment had me emotional for a minute if we're being real, I needed a moment to meditate before I post. I hate that for him and everyone else that's experienced it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I literally just made a thread 2 weeks ago about the sharp rise in murder-suicides.

Its not a game.

Every week - I'm reading multiple stories.

You sure did point it out.

Every woman isn’t making it up. There are some men out here who are snapping and harming/killing women.

I bet she was trying to sever ties once she realized something was wrong and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It will take years before the mental anguish from the lockdowns is expelled.

Told folks there was going to be after effects from that nonsense but people dont listen.
Stuff like this never happened before the lockdowns that ended over a year ago? You’re a fukking clown

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Stuff like this never happened before the lockdowns that ended over a year ago? You’re a fukking clown
Actually the rate of overall violence, crime, teen crime, teen violence, suicides, murders, aggrevated assaults, ansd drug usage has broke 60+ year trends of decline and shot up this year.

So yes we are reaping the mental health issues sown amd allowed to fester unchecked during the lockdowns.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I literally just made a thread 2 weeks ago about the sharp rise in murder-suicides.

Its not a game.

Every week - I'm reading multiple stories.

Very poignant

Too many losers with the emotional maturity of a 3 year old

"If I can't have anything nice, no one can: damn:"

They can't stand taking an L, they'd rather attack and kill then be sad, process, and move on

RIP

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You sure did point it out.

Every woman isn’t making it up. There are some men out here who are snapping and harming/killing women.

I bet she was trying to sever ties once she realized something was wrong and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

This is why men shouldn't get upset at women for ghosting or being cautious

Crazy dudes like this are more common, a lotta dudes don't want to accept the reality

The question is how are these dudes being raised?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why men shouldn't get upset at women for ghosting or being cautious

Crazy dudes like this are more common, a lotta dudes don't want to accept the reality

The question is how are these dudes being raised?
Thank you for getting it. No one understands how prevalent this stuff is until it’s their mom, sister or cousin who gets beaten or killed.
You got men out here trying to follow a woman home because she declined his advances. It is WILD