Metro Boomin’s mother killed by bf before shooting himself.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The whole point of social media is social upheaval and loosening morals
Think about it
It’s called “media” which means it’s made for fukkery. If anything, people should limit the social media you use because everyone knows it’s no holds barred on twitter
I try to stay logged out of social media except when I’m on certain accounts/devices and the content you see when you’re logged out is :scust:

I notice that if you browse reddit without being logged in (where your profile filtered your content), you get fed a lot of pro-alphabet people content and a lot of that men==evil content too.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Huh??? You can still have issues If someone had done you wrong. Why is Soulja boy bringing up his deceased momma???
Hurt people hurt people :manny:

My thing is folk deal with shyt differently but social media shouldn’t been the avenue in which to do it because that same energy will be on your 100 fold

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Hurt people hurt people :manny:

My thing is folk deal with shyt differently but social media shouldn’t been the avenue in which to do it because that same energy will be on your 100 fold
If it was drake… What the fukk is Soulja on??? Seems Drake it to coward and asking his has been ATL buddies to target the weakest link. Let Soulja come after Kendrick

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Being that he went through this traumatic experience it made no since for him to jump out the window with this Drake shyt…
I forgot this happened to his mother. The more I think of it, this might be at the root of his hatred for Drake. He mentioned last week that Drake did something that was foul and would embarrass both of them if it ever came out.

Don't tell me Drake has secret bars dissing his dead mom. Or even worse... Naw I'm not gonna even say it.

R.I.P. to her

Daps
I forgot this happened to his mother. The more I think of it, this might be at the root of his hatred for Drake. He mentioned last week that Drake did something that was foul and would embarrass both of them if it ever came out.

Don't tell me Drake has ...

This ain't even the type of thing to speculate about, breh. Metro didn't say it had anything to do with that, so we should be careful what we put out there.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You know I've been riding with Drake through this beef but I don't understand how his mom being murdered should affect his issue with Drake.
It shouldn’t but when he brings the issue to the public and social media people going to bring up other shyt like metro on his pedo steez from old tweets smh