Metro Boomin’s mother killed by bf before shooting himself.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
The problem is calling them "crazy" dudes.

Yes they did something crazy. But every man needs to know he potentially has this type of monster in him. Some men have never even been in love but will confidently tell you they would never put hands on a woman. Not knowing that it could be a woman out here that could cut you so deeply by her actions. That you hit her,want to kill yourself,or kill her.

These are things you learn about yourself through experience. Dont get me wrong,chances are none of you would probably do any of these things. But knowledge of self,awareness,understanding your temperment on drugs and alchohol vs sober. Would save alot of us,alot of grief.

Writing these people off as just "crazy" keepw us from doing valuable self reflection,understanding our astrology etc.
No woman ever worth throwimg your life away not even your daughter! She will take @anothermans last name regardless

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
these simp nikkas see their mama in other women and cant let em go

RIP and condolences

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What facts from this lead you to believe the lockdown was the cause?
The facts for a 2nd time will posit

That 60+ year trends of reduced xrime, violent crime, teen crime, teen violence, homicide, aggrevated assault, drug overdoses, suicide, murder suicide, and youth shootings.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was talking about what women deal with period.

It could be a random man who can’t deal with rejection, or, in this case, a significant other who couldn’t deal with rejection.

It's rare for a random guy to kill a woman because she rejected him.
And murder-suicide is something that can happen to anyone for many reason.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm glad dude has siblings. They really can help getting through tough times and be there for each other.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:huhldup:
That’s how J Stash went out at the top of the year. Makes me feel like stuff like this is way more common than we know. That has to be a sick, sick feeling going through this. Rip to her and I hope metro and their family is mentally straight in such an odd time.

Daps
Man, I totally forgot about this. Makes that person going at him on twitter even crazier cause they brought up this man's mama. Either social media should be shut down or people should be required to put their real name and address on their page cause I bet that would cut down on the insanity that folks type, knowing good and well they wouldn't say it to somebody's face.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Man, I totally forgot about this. Makes that person going at him on twitter even crazier cause they brought up this man's mama. Either social media should be shut down or people should be required to put their real name and address on their page cause I bet that would cut down on the insanity that folks type, knowing good and well they wouldn't say it to somebody's face.
The whole point of social media is social upheaval and loosening morals
Think about it
It’s called “media” which means it’s made for fukkery. If anything, people should limit the social media you use because everyone knows it’s no holds barred on twitter

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Being that he went through this traumatic experience it made no since for him to jump out the window with this Drake shyt…