Metro Boomin’s mother killed by bf before shooting himself.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
There’s some differences but similar to how I lost my sister :mjcry:
it was her so called “husband”, they only gave him 5 years and his bytch ass succumbed to health issues by year 3. I never know if I should thank god for that or not cause I was only 18 and definitely trying to think of how to get to him once he was out, and I’m states away...

The burn you feel knowing someone you presumably can "trust", took a direct family member away from you is unrivaled. I can only imagine how breh feels, especially with it being his mother. Probably feels 'cheated' like I did... I still wanted to get it out but typing this shyt and reliving it all for a moment had me emotional for a minute if we're being real, I needed a moment to meditate before I post. I hate that for him and everyone else that's experienced it.
Sorry for your loss breh.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
We need to address the mental illness issues.
this country doesn't want to. we've got 2-3 straight generations now of people just living in the same house as their parent(s) not actually being raised. undiagnosed mental issues, nowhere to put people with serious issues, online radicalization etc etc...

we're in for some hard social times :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure did point it out.

Every woman isn’t making it up. There are some men out here who are snapping and harming/killing women.

I bet she was trying to sever ties once she realized something was wrong and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.
One reason why some woman don't leave abusive relationships.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will take years before the mental anguish from the lockdowns is expelled.

Told folks there was going to be after effects from that nonsense but people dont listen.
Maybe I missed it but what does this situation have to do with lockdowns?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There’s some differences but similar to how I lost my sister :mjcry:
it was her so called “husband”, they only gave him 5 years and his bytch ass succumbed to health issues by year 3. I never know if I should thank god for that or not cause I was only 18 and definitely trying to think of how to get to him once he was out, and I’m states away...

The burn you feel knowing someone you presumably can "trust", took a direct family member away from you is unrivaled. I can only imagine how breh feels, especially with it being his mother. Probably feels 'cheated' like I did... I still wanted to get it out but typing this shyt and reliving it all for a moment had me emotional for a minute if we're being real, I needed a moment to meditate before I post. I hate that for him and everyone else that's experienced it.
I’m so sorry for your loss.