Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brehz! fukking finally :blessed:

this was the hardest fight of the game. Took me like 5 tries and it’s not a short fight either. these late game dungeons and fights get tough when you’re not getting a lot of mp items/food and. You already ran through a lot of your other helpful items.

You really gotta set your party up perfectly. Correct archetypes, equips, formations, give them the right inherited traits all while still keeping in mind that the late game archetypes take a lot more MAG to grow and get powers from.

its crazy :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Brehz! fukking finally :blessed:

this was the hardest fight of the game. Took me like 5 tries and it’s not a short fight either. these late game dungeons and fights get tough when you’re not getting a lot of mp items/food and. You already ran through a lot of your other helpful items.

You really gotta set your party up perfectly. Correct archetypes, equips, formations, give them the right inherited traits all while still keeping in mind that the late game archetypes take a lot more MAG to grow and get powers from.

its crazy :dead:

Man the final boss took like 2 fukking hours and

fakkit ass nikka on hard (pause) had 5 turns, then on the last turn did one of them star scream shyts. another 4 turns. wiped. 103 minutes wasted.

Had to put that shyt on easy and just get it over with cuz it was 4 am and I wasnt about to waste another 2 hours on that shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man the final boss took like 2 fukking hours and

fakkit ass nikka on hard (pause) had 5 turns, then on the last turn did one of them star scream shyts. another 4 turns. wiped. 103 minutes wasted.

Had to put that shyt on easy and just get it over with cuz it was 4 am and I wasnt about to waste another 2 hours on that shyt

Damn, i need to try and farm one of these dungeons before then

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn, i need to try and farm one of these dungeons before then

I was like level 73. I don't know how much they want you to farm but my archetypes were BUFF I had a lot of gold tier items and everything. Its a huge dps check, not even a tricky fight

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished off Zorba, now onto the human. So far the game is starting to flow better for me and I'm getting the hangs of managing things around the dungeons. Only thing is still figuring out which Archetypes is needed so far as I only have a few channeled for the main characters with me currently(Strohl and Hulkenberg).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been playing the demo and this is kind of fire. Definitely going to get the full game but man I can’t with the UI lol. It’s too stylized for my old ass. shyt is making me head hurt.:flabbynsick:
I had some gripes with the UI at first but after a few hours I got used to it. I definitely thought it looked tacky compared to Persona 5 but I think It's fine now. Only thing I'm hoping is we get a PS5 Pro patch to clean up some aliasing/performance in some areas as it should've looked clean as hell like Persona 3 Reload.