Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just got to the part where you meet him for the first time and bust out laughing :dead: Ain't expect that AT ALL :pachaha:
Some Alan Rickman sounding, Naruto dressing rabbit:russ:

So happy it wasn’t some high pitched cutesy fakkit I’d have to throw in the bushes out the gate.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So apparently this game will update itself in sleep mode and close out. Games really need to move past this whole dated save point mechanic. People at times have things to do and have to put the game down. They should be able to resume where they left off and save anywhere.
Game autosaves anytime you pick up an item or go to a new room for the most part. It's really only annoying when in the middle of a cutscene.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Hoe ass Bird boss to unlock Junah as a follower caught me off guard because it repels a lot of attacks :mjtf:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This dude Louis is hilarious. The way he doesn’t deny shyt is so cold :mjlol:

“Damn you, Louis. Was it you who killed me whole family and ate my lunch out the refrigerator? :damn:

“Yeah :dahell:
"louis - care to answer some questions? :lupe:some feel your wanton slaughter of all opposition in this open power grab is excessive. how do you respond?

4388a152-47b2-4ba8-88d2-132f4a73c53d_text.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
When did Fidelio See that Drakodios can get past the king's magic? He was gone when they tested it

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This dude Louis is hilarious. The way he doesn’t deny shyt is so cold :mjlol:

“Damn you, Louis. Was it you who killed me whole family and ate my lunch out the refrigerator? :damn:

“Yeah :dahell:
I just passed the part where he's talking to Eupha and he

casually tells her he would have killed her entire tribe and burned the place down to get Drakodios if we didn't deliver it to him. :dahell: . Like Uncle Iroh said, "he's crazy and he needs to go down"

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This 9/12 fight
I just passed the part where he's talking to Eupha and he

casually tells her he would have killed her entire tribe and burned the place down to get Drakodios if we didn't deliver it to him. :dahell: . Like Uncle Iroh said, "he's crazy and he needs to go down"

I just did that part last night. Dude is crazy but completely rational about it at the same time :dead:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I’m rally enjoying and taking my time with this game

That island dungeon was some work,
Yall weren’t exaggerating about it being a huge one!

That was my hyperbolic time chamber
I picked up every treasure I could find and covered the whole map and snagged all the items

We got to the island dungeon at lvl 33, left that thing at lvl 44 :dead:

Still have 10 days until we need to leave the island so circling back with some of these requests/bonds