Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Killing time in the 4th area after I did everything. The boss of the tower is level 55. I was only 41 :damn:

Actually wasn't that bad of a fight. I went back and tried to to fight one of them priest dudes and he gave me that work.

Got these dudes weak to blunt damage but if you end your turn in the front row, these hos get another 4 actions. This is some bullshyt :damn:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Killing time in the 4th area after I did everything. The boss of the tower is level 55. I was only 41 :damn:

Actually wasn't that bad of a fight. I went back and tried to to fight one of them priest dudes and he gave me that work.

Got these dudes weak to blunt damage but if you end your turn in the front row, these hos get another 4 actions. This is some bullshyt :damn:
Was it just me or was that tower on permanent bad weather? I woulda been cooked without those regenerating bees :sadcam:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

this game is so damn difficult on Hard mode

1. these bosses have annoying gimmicks
2. the fact that Hard mode gives enemies an extra turn makes a huge difference

i run a balanced protagonist stat build but i put more emphasis on luck. If you run the merchant on all 4 characters you can get constant critical hits

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So apparently this game will update itself in sleep mode and close out. Games really need to move past this whole dated save point mechanic. People at times have things to do and have to put the game down. They should be able to resume where they left off and save anywhere.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So apparently this game will update itself in sleep mode and close out. Games really need to move past this whole dated save point mechanic. People at times have things to do and have to put the game down. They should be able to resume where they left off and save anywhere.
didnt know that. It kinda defeats the point of rest mode. I pretty much never turn off my PS5. i always do rest mode