Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
September dungeons are no joke just had to completely leave a dungeon for the first time after i got to the boss and realized there’s just no way i can stand a chance against them in bad weather.

i thought i could thug it out but there’s certain red enemies that are no joke in bad weather that i just had to avoid and the boss is even worse.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
September dungeons are no joke just had to completely leave a dungeon for the first time after i got to the boss and realized there’s just no way i can stand a chance against them in bad weather.

i thought i could thug it out but there’s certain red enemies that are no joke in bad weather that i just had to avoid and the boss is even worse.

Yeah I found myself in a side quest dungeon in bad weather the month prior and that shyt was brutal :mjlol: Barely made it out and everyone had almost 0 MP. Getting ambushed by enemies had me wanting to chuck my controller through the screen

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Yeah i had to take a L on an optional one and camp for MP purposes. It's just no way, they learned from P5 in this respect, it's gonna be super hard to 1 day all the dungeons

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah i had to take a L on an optional one and camp for MP purposes. It's just no way, they learned from P5 in this respect, it's gonna be super hard to 1 day all the dungeons

I’ve been doing my story dungeons in a day but I’ve putting them off until much closer to deadline while grinding side quests and social links beforehand, especially in the early-middle of the game where there’s a ton of classes getting more skill inheritance slots

In the one where you have like 20 days to prepare I waited until like 4 days before deadline before even stepping foot in the dungeon, and I had all the best gear I could get from the shops

In persona I would usually do the opposite try to do the main dungeon early and then grind the social stuff til deadline, but in this game 4-5 days of social links and a couple quests can significantly alter your party’s overall capabilities and make certain bosses much more manageable

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wish they'd quit putting children in games. I despise them. She is no exception.

Her father gave his life for a cause he believed in and she running away causing stress for her caretakers whining about him not coming back. shyt he dead.
This only makes sense coming from you.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Man these August dungeons not fukking around. I was like :patrice: on that one that's permanently on bad weather. Glad I just went and did the main one after that one about the snakes.

Anyone that fukked around and went down there and cleared it got my respect :dead:

I cleared everything in the 3rd area before doing the story event and shyt was way too easy at that point. Might stick to maybe one optional area before the main one. Seems like that's how they balanced things.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
There is a regenerating enemy spot at the Forsaken Tower. perfect for grinding archetype levels to a point

but u can get a ton of MAG from grinding this area

get the MAG --> if u have Briggita's bond Level high enough, u can substantially increase the exchange rage from MAG to Money --> go to the MAG exchanger on a rainy day--> roll around in a shyt ton of money

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There is a regenerating enemy spot at the Forsaken Tower. perfect for grinding archetype levels to a point

but u can get a ton of MAG from grinding this area

get the MAG --> if u have Briggita's bond Level high enough, u can substantially increase the exchange rage from MAG to Money --> go to the MAG exchanger on a rainy day--> roll around in a shyt ton of money

Careful with spending the MAG you need it in the upcoming months a lot

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Careful with spending the MAG you need it in the upcoming months a lot
:lupe:

images

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just hit whats probably the peak of the story, god damn:whew:

its gonna be hard to be excited for persona 6 after this. this is just too good of a setting