Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This 4th dungeon :wow:

This whole area is some Etrian Odyssey shyt. They done did the same twist from EO1 again. A second time if you count SMT4. This is the third time!

Still a dope twist, fukk it :ahh:

These enemies on the bottom floor though :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man they let you play around with those cheap ass beginner classes but getting those advanced and elites go through crazy MAG. You wanna be mindful and look through the menus to preview all the abilities/classes and plan out your character builds for sure.

Dont forget to check the stone heads every once in a while. I got my party around lvl 46-47 and went to the heads for the very first time and found out they give you MAG every day. shyt gave me 34k MAG that had accumulated up to that point :dead:
Also, MP becomes much more difficult to come by in the mid game, even with having party members to swap in

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I find myself playing this for hours on end and not being bored once. Doing every little side quest and just gushing overall over this game. This is my favourite game this year and I hope they nail the landing with the ending. I don’t even want it to end. This truly is Atlus magnum opus, love how it deals with serious themes despite the setting and art style.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I find myself playing this for hours on end and not being bored once. Doing every little side quest and just gushing overall over this game. This is my favourite game this year and I hope they nail the landing with the ending. I don’t even want it to end. This truly is Atlus magnum opus, love how it deals with serious themes despite the setting and art style.
Agreed, and the crazy thing about this game is that it'll be slept on anyway since it's a new IP and doesn't have persona's name branding backing it.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
she-is-so-precious-v0-ddvmg0f1xavd1.webp
:wow::wow::wow:
she-is-so-precious-v0-ddvmg0f1xavd1.webp

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i've literally put all my bonus points in luck and agility. the game is not hard - until it is then you're fukked - but its usually 100% your own fault when shyt goes left
bruh

i've never wanted to punch my screen before. but just walking through the city with that child had me fuming :dead: this racism simulator is way too thorough

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I wish they'd quit putting children in games. I despise them. She is no exception.

Her father gave his life for a cause he believed in and she running away causing stress for her caretakers whining about him not coming back. shyt he dead.
:pacspit:
How is a kid meant to react to the one person who potentially had her back just all of a sudden up and dying
. The metaphor world is brutal as hell, if you don’t have parents you are screwed based of your tribe/race. There is a bit where she elaborates on her fears and you know why she is bugging.