Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i fukked around in the desert and found out :snoop:
Regardless of whether you supposed to be there or not I agree.

This game hits the sweetspot between persona and SMT for difficulty, it isn't grueling, but if your not prepared for each fight/dungeon you gonna get murked off.
i like how you can like.... *not* grind and feel just fine with the pacing. changes everything for my experience tbh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally got a full party of 4. Missing about 5 followers but I know who 3 of the 5 are. The final 2 I have no idea.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good luck to hard mode brehs when they get to a certain Mid august dungeon. I’ve ran out of MP twice already :deadrose:

This is my first time deciding to do the main dungeon before all the side stuff and i really wish i didn’t:mjcry:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Good luck to hard mode brehs when they get to a certain Mid august dungeon. I’ve ran out of MP twice already :deadrose:

This is my first time deciding to do the main dungeon before all the side stuff and i really wish i didn’t:mjcry:

I'm almost there :lupe:

It's funny how on hard mode one character misses and it's damn near a wrap :deadrose:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

:lupe: they warned that it would be difficult and to grind, I ended my play last night right outside it

Might be the first dungeon I do in multiple days, ive done all the others in 1 day :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To dungeon explore I have certain policies in place:

Never waste any MP outside (or even inside of battle if possible) healing. MP is mostly for attacks. I buy excessive amounts of healing items for HP and use them almost exclusively.

In a dungeon find a safe room with a few easily killable mobs close and grind them with the MC as a mage until the party's MP is full. Each monster killed restores 1 HP so it takes a while. Go into the safe room come out kill them go back in in a loop until you fill the MP back up. The MC even with a maxed out mage will produce items that give EXP to other Archetypes.

The only time I ever leave a dungeon is if the story forces me to. Grind every dungeon without leaving until you can kill almost everything without having to go into turn-based combat.

Only buy weapons on Idlesday if at all. I'm usually almost always broke due to buying HP restoring items so I mostly upgrade equipment from chest.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:lupe: they warned that it would be difficult and to grind, I ended my play last night right outside it

Might be the first dungeon I do in multiple days, ive done all the others in 1 day :patrice:

Im spending half of the time they give you to grind bounties/quests and level up socials. Got one more large bounty to do then ima go in and try to do it all at once, but still give myself a few days extra just in case

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It ends up not even being worth it trying to rush head first into the main dungeon because i had to skip a handful of items in the last section just because i needed what was left of my mp refilling items to fight the boss, couldnt afford to lose anymore hp or mp to collect stuff