Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
zorba a cheap bytch
This fight is easy. I had a mage, healer, and knight. I put a light attack on the knight. Group magic attacks with either fire or light and the knight used the light attack when possible. He went down fairly easy.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This fight is easy. I had a mage, healer, and knight. I put a light attack on the knight. Group magic attacks with either fire or light and the knight used the light attack when possible. He went down fairly easy.
r u playing on hard? because that extra turn enemies/bosses get just for being on hard mode is a doozy in this fight

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I regret not buying this on Xbox now as it's a Play Anywhere title and I would have got a PC copy free.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Thank goodness for magical bread :whew:
Nah it don’t do shyt, got whooped multiple times by Zorba. Finally came up with a strategy of light attacking the zombies and then proceeding to have one person focus on whooping his ass while one focused on the zombie and another on the attack. Used both my magical bread in the dungeon but barely gave me any MP. Loving this game so much I think this might be my favourite this year just slightly edging out rebirth.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah it don’t do shyt, got whooped multiple times by Zorba. Finally came up with a strategy of light attacking the zombies and then proceeding to have one person focus on whooping his ass while one focused on the zombie and another on the attack. Used both my magical bread in the dungeon but barely gave me any MP. Loving this game so much I think this might be my favourite this year just slightly edging out rebirth.
When I need an MP recharge I go back to the first floor set the other party members to an archetype they're lower level at and set the MC to mage and just kill enemies until I'm fully recharged. I'll be saving MP recovery items until late game bosses.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
When I need an MP recharge I go back to the first floor set the other party members to an archetype they're lower level at and set the MC to mage and just kill enemies until I'm fully recharged. I'll be saving MP recovery items until late game bosses.
I haven’t used the mage archetype at all, I thought it was weak but if it has the benefits of giving back MP I need to reconsider that option. Just a shame I wasted all the items I got from the preorder DLC to give XP to archetypes on other archetypes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do have to say the battles being snappy because of multiple things such as being able to skip the animation for magic attacks and special attacks as well as low level enemies being able to be killed on the map itself. That was a feature they implemented in Mementos in Persona 5.
I'm still early on in the game though, Belega Corridors.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven’t used the mage archetype at all, I thought it was weak but if it has the benefits of giving back MP I need to reconsider that option. Just a shame I wasted all the items I got from the preorder DLC to give XP to archetypes on other archetypes.
Magic seems like the strongest attacks in the game. I just stay in the dungeon and try to do it in a single day so I can spend the other days with supporters or leveling up stats. The game seems to want to force you to leave the dungeon and refresh MP and that takes away from stats and supporter ranking up.