Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This worth a play? Looking for a new JRPG to get into since FFVII Rebirth and I need a break from losing in Sparking Zero :sadcam:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm at brilehaven now. Really enjoying the game.

Seems like the dungeon here is set up the opposite way, the game's telling me to use my free time grinding instead of trying to clear it on day 1 since it'll be much harder than the rest

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This worth a play? Looking for a new JRPG to get into since FFVII Rebirth and I need a break from losing in Sparking Zero :sadcam:
Prior to this Rebirth was my game of the year but so far I have been loving this. I will have to complete the game and then digest it but it’s looking like it might be my favourite game of the year. Unless Dragon Age comes out and blows us all away.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
This game is MUCH harder than Persona so far. I'm in the Belega Corridors and just got stole off on by the Guptaros boss.
lol you not suppose to be there before level 15. i made that mistake too. i did the necro mission first then doubled back to the corridors and put several pikes up that bosses ass. :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol you not suppose to be there before level 15. i made that mistake too. i did the necro mission first then doubled back to the corridors and put several pikes up that bosses ass. :blessed:
I seen people talking about going there during the demo which I missed. I feel too weak, even the boss's weakness barely does much damage.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
I seen people talking about going there during the demo which I missed. I feel too weak, even the boss's weakness barely does much damage.
You can overworld grind aka killing them before the battle start on the goblins and moths in that dungeon after level 11 or 12 by running from the end and teleporting back to the start with the more's cat statue. until you get until level 15+ but.......people who did that in the demo are insane people because that shyt maddening. but its possible.

However its much easier if you get to wisdom rank 2 first purify your dragon great sword you got from the dragon in the mines then find the pike for hulkenberg in the corridors before the boss fight then just have The MC use seeker and heal and use wind attacks between hulks defense down attacks. or buy a bunch of ice chunks and chain attack him to death after level 13

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
I like how certain weapons equipped can have effects on the monsters. I was in there with the igniter and they were in a frenzy just pummeling us.
lmfao yea i did the same shyt and didnt know i could talk to a vendor by the inn and he gives you a rundown on what's on whatever dungeon you about to do. them goblins walked me out that bytch even before i was aware of the mage frenzy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He's easy with all knights and a healer.
You can use a Seeker as a healer. This game is all about your setup and earning slots to add in extra moves. Beat that boss with a Seeker a Knight and a Warrior. Everyone's original class. I added the group heal to the Seeker. I got 2 extra slots on mine now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game is MUCH harder than Persona so far. I'm in the Belega Corridors and just got stole off on by the Guptaros boss.
Regardless of whether you supposed to be there or not I agree.

This game hits the sweetspot between persona and SMT for difficulty, it isn't grueling, but if your not prepared for each fight/dungeon you gonna get murked off.