Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah it still is, I see lames trying to be funny on steam

17 pages of BS

TccMSQq.png

Good ol PCMR fakkits :francis:
I wonder when racist bigots are going to figure out by complaining about "woke" they're just exposing themselves to the world for what they are. Many of them don't openly go around calling themselves racist but they'll bytch about "woke" things all the time.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I wonder when racist bigots are going to figure out by complaining about "woke" they're just exposing themselves to the world for what they are. Many of them don't openly go around calling themselves racist but they'll bytch about "woke" things all the time.

For real, they’ve got waaay too much time on their hands

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
When they say you can go to the main menu to channel archetypes you have unlocked...

Can I only do that in Akademia? Or can I switch archetypes I've studied on the fly in the standard main menu?

Flexington

All Star
Daps
When they say you can go to the main menu to channel archetypes you have unlocked...

Can I only do that in Akademia? Or can I switch archetypes I've studied on the fly in the standard main menu?

You can do it in the standard main menu via the equipment section

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
since 2016, they aren't really that worried about outing themselves, tbh.
They'll keep 'dogwhistling' until it's so loud it's audible to the deaf, but still act surprised and huffy if you call them on it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is the length of Persona 5 and hasn't even been out 2 days yet. How the hell are people getting to major plot twist already? Foregoing sleep and using food delivery apps as well as pissing in bottles to not have to leave the room. Hell I don't even have 3 hours of play time yet.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game is the length of Persona 5 and hasn't even been out 2 days yet. How the hell are people getting to major plot twist already? Foregoing sleep and using food delivery apps as well as pissing in bottles to not have to leave the room. Hell I don't even have 3 hours of play time yet.
who said ANY of this :mjtf:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Game has been crashing on me and it doesn't crash with any other games. shyt might get returned if it doesn't work after an uninstall/ reinstall. Anyone else having this problem on the Xbox?
Playing this on the Series X and having no problems so far.