Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I prefer that over a lot of dukes boring ass jazz shyt
Boring ass jazz shyt? :gucci:
Persona 5 Royal was far from boring.

Like, literally a couple tracks were mellow jazz.

Are we at the stage where we pretend this new shyt is so much fire and the old shyt trash? :mjlol:

The chanting cacs in the background genre is so over done. FFXVI was the last game that did it pretty good. So far I haven't heard anything that sounded better than FFXVI's soundtrack and I'm a huge Meguro fan. Love his shyt in Nocturne, P3~5 and whatnot.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im not saying the persona OST‘s are trash but it’s definitely a nice change of pace, especially for a dark-fantasy setting

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not saying the persona OST‘s are trash but it’s definitely a nice change of pace, especially for a dark-fantasy setting
It just sounded like duke suddenly threw Meguro's classic works in the trash just because a new game was coming out lol

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I prefer that over a lot of dukes boring ass jazz shyt
take that shyt back right now....

wwe.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Boring ass jazz shyt? :gucci:
Persona 5 Royal was far from boring.

Like, literally a couple tracks were mellow jazz.

Are we at the stage where we pretend this new shyt is so much fire and the old shyt trash? :mjlol:

The chanting cacs in the background genre is so over done. FFXVI was the last game that did it pretty good. So far I haven't heard anything that sounded better than FFXVI's soundtrack and I'm a huge Meguro fan. Love his shyt in Nocturne, P3~5 and whatnot.

I truly have to question if some of you nikkas get like...life from taking comments, seemingly not reading them and then making up an argument to entertain yourself.

I said I prefer that track over his boring jazz shyt. what do you do, post a track that is neither boring, nor jazz. To prove me...wrong? Explain what you we're trying to do here.

you didn't even post some of his more piff joints like

I could go on...

I also prefer all of these to his mellow, boring jazz shyt. what now?

rdj

Pro
Daps
Only played a hour of the demo and enjoyed it but I'm going to try to hold out for the royale with cheese edition.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This OST is great and so are P3-P5 that I've heard. I like this one though, has more typical JRPG vibes.