Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I truly have to question if some of you nikkas get like...life from taking comments, seemingly not reading them and then making up an argument to entertain yourself.
I'm not Meach or some other dumb poster on here that can't read. I read your message clearly.

I just said calling his previous work "boring azz jazz shyt" was wild since Persona 5's theme is acid-jazz. Your comment insinuated that the soundtrack was mostly boring jazz shyt since you said "a lot of duke's boring azz jazz shyt" hence why I posted a non jazz track.

I said I prefer that track over his boring jazz shyt. what do you do, post a track that is neither boring, nor jazz. To prove me...wrong? Explain what you we're trying to do here.
I'm not trying to do anything, I just simply responded to your comment that a "lot" of his previous work wasn't boring azz jazz shyt. If you said "I prefer more ochestra, opera style music than his jazz stuff." then I would've not even said anything. Calling it "boring" was crazy to me.

you didn't even post some of his more piff joints like

I could go on...

I also prefer all of these to his mellow, boring jazz shyt. what now?

Nothing. I just disagree and I think most wouldn't call it boring jazz shyt. There is nothing to argue about here lol. No need to get defensive breh.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm not Meach or some other dumb poster on here that can't read. I read your message clearly.

I just said calling his previous work "boring azz jazz shyt" was wild since Persona 5's theme is acid-jazz. Your comment insinuated that the soundtrack was mostly boring jazz shyt since you said "a lot of duke's boring azz jazz shyt" hence why I posted a non jazz track.

I'm not trying to do anything, I just simply responded to your comment that a "lot" of his previous work wasn't boring azz jazz shyt. If you said "I prefer more ochestra, opera style music than his jazz stuff." then I would've not even said anything. Calling it "boring" was crazy to me.

Nothing. I just disagree and I think most wouldn't call it boring jazz shyt. There is nothing to argue about here lol. No need to get defensive breh.

You still not following me. I said a lot his boring ass jazz shyt as those particular songs. They don't even take up a large portion of his work, I just said I'd rather listen to one over the other. I didn't insinuate anything other than exactly what I said lol you inferred what you wanted to.

for reference. This is alright to me but a majority of people love it. I think its boring/whatever

Thats not to say 90% of his other shyt is not to my personal liking.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Now that i know a lil bit more i may have tk run thru the prologue again for true prep for full pt

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Now that I learned getting kills w the mage equipped gets you a little MP

this optional dungeon about to be the hyperbolic time chamber for your boy :banderas:

a52UlOu.png

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What optional dungeon y'all talking about?
Edit: I just looked it up i didn't even know they had one in the demo.

Last edited: