Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I maxed out all my persona…oops i mean Archetypes

IMG_4275.jpg

:banderas: you use any of their max lvl skills yet?

I thought about doing that but chickened out thinking I'd be too overpowered.

Ended up not going to the cathedral at all either. I'll save that for full game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:banderas: you use any of their max lvl skills yet?

I thought about doing that but chickened out thinking I'd be too overpowered.

Ended up not going to the cathedral at all either. I'll save that for full game.

I didnt go there, i maxed everything out in the optional dungeon and that was my last day. Couldn’t even go turn in all my loot. I think i got over 200k without selling the additional stuff

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Now that i know a lil bit more i may have tk run thru the prologue again for true prep for full pt

I beat the demo but luckily had a save right before the optional boss in the first dungeon. Replayed it from there and knocked out everything I could and got the good loot :ohlawd:

I can already tell this game gonna be fire because mf’s out here farming the demo :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat the demo but luckily had a save right before the optional boss in the first dungeon. Replayed it from there and knocked out everything I could and got the good loot :ohlawd:

I can already tell this game gonna be fire because mf’s out here farming the demo :russ:
I'm heavily considering running it more but I'ma wait. I don't want to make the follow up areas trivial, and then be wondering why I feel like the games combat is boring or too easy for the next 8 or so hours of the game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm heavily considering running it more but I'ma wait. I don't want to make the follow up areas trivial, and then be wondering why I feel like the games combat is boring or too easy for the next 8 or so hours of the game.

play on hard :manny:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Persona combat isn't very engaging imo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nocturne's and SMT V's combat were a bit more difficult compared to Persona. Persona only starts to get difficult when the game limits you in certain aspects depending on what difficulty you choose.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Embargo is up tomorrow, where y'all thinking it's gonna land?

Imo if I can play a demo 15 hours and still want more I can't see it averaging anything lower than a 89 unless the game just falls off a cliff at some point, and at best a 94/95