Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Demo long as hell :dame:

I just unlocked calender system or whatever you wanna call it from Persona. I heard it cuts you off on the 3rd day so mine as well stop here. I put all my extra stat points into luck.

Liking the game more than I thought. I didn't follow this at all so this is all new to me and it's out in one week. Being off this hype shyt is :wow:
Man they still using that calendar bullshyt from persona...I thought they said it's nothing like persona smh

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam I need this game badly, when the demo ended I screamed at the screen no. I just punked one of Louis whiteclad lackeys and was hoping I would get a crack at the necromancer. Looking forward to digging in, especially interested to see the evolution of the Archetypes. My favourite Archetype for the protag so far is seeker with an inherited physical skill (sword skill). :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rAjGz20.png

The anti-soap and water mayo maniacs are at it again. Now they're claiming Gallica is "woke-ified" in the English localization. These guys think if the words aren't literally translated directly word for word it's inaccurate :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the optional dungeon is kicking my ass. I might have to start the whole thing over :francis:

I need a good walkthrough for this game. I also beat the optional dragon in the mines but the difficulty jumped up like 3 notches for this dungeon

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the optional dungeon is kicking my ass. I might have to start the whole thing over :francis:

I need a good walkthrough for this game. I also beat the optional dragon in the mines but the difficulty jumped up like 3 notches for this dungeon
Only thing im concermed about when the full game launches is if you can miss content by not having good time management schedule wise, IIRC P5R put in a feature to help out with that but I dont know if this game will

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only thing im concermed about when the full game launches is if you can miss content by not having good time management schedule wise, IIRC P5R put in a feature to help out with that but I dont know if this game will

Thats another reason why i wasnt trying to pass days before ending the demo. P5R made me paranoid about not only missing the plat but the entire last 20 hours of the game, the primary reason for buying it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Thats another reason why i wasnt trying to pass days before ending the demo. P5R made me paranoid about not only missing the plat but the entire last 20 hours of the game, the primary reason for buying it.

I always tell myself first pt Ill just wing it and then for pt2 thats when Ill really 100% eve try thing but these shyts be 100 hour fukking games. Im at east browsing a guide for this :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I always tell myself first pt Ill just wing it and then for pt2 thats when Ill really 100% eve try thing but these shyts be 100 hour fukking games. Im at east browsing a guide for this :mjlol:

Yeah, i can’t do 2nd playthroughs of these games so i try to do what I can the first time. Especially when you know “metaphor ReFantazio PRESTO” will be out in 2026

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i can’t do 2nd playthroughs of these games so i try to do what I can the first time. Especially when you know “metaphor ReFantazio PRESTO” will be out in 2026

Im glad I waited for royal but I already bought this shyt cuz it looks cold and Ive always thought the high school setting held persona back so this will be refreshing for me