Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
So far I‘m digging it. The story is cool w/ me and I’m interested in seeing where it goes. I am liking the minor changes in the JRPG mechanics and want to see more. Music is hitting. Only thing is these persona games drag out to hell and I can already see that being the case here as well.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I LOVE FF7 Rebirth, but Metaphor might have snatched that GOTY title away at the last moment.

Game is pfft and it's only a demo, unless things get mad stale from here on out :banderas:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Heard the performance is ass on this on every platform. Whats up with the Japans and bad optimization this gen? :francis:
Game is running at a smooth 60fps on my pc, only get some stutter at the start of some anime cutscenes :yeshrug:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lmao how the fukk are you supposed to beat the boss of the optional dungeon? Just gonna go finish the demo and deal with that nikka when I get the game next year.

Since this seems to be the full game I wonder if a pirate group might be able to unlock it and just post it online? :russ:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Demo long as hell :dame:

I just unlocked calender system or whatever you wanna call it from Persona. I heard it cuts you off on the 3rd day so mine as well stop here. I put all my extra stat points into luck.

Liking the game more than I thought. I didn't follow this at all so this is all new to me and it's out in one week. Being off this hype shyt is :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
got to the part in the demo where they give you 3 days….

They ended it at just the right time i almost forgot about the whole premise of the game (a race for the throne) because of how slowly the prologue took to get going.

Day one cop, (keeping preorder) loving where the story is going. Hulkenbae:wow: