Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the music category at GOTY awards is gonna be tough.

Between this, rebirth, stellar blade….whew :whew:

Im still early, just got through the mines, so far the game feels and plays like a faster paced persona. I like the things they allow you to do to keep momentum going, like being able to instantly restart battles if it goes sideways, or doing the earthbound thing of being able to kill enemies outside of battle and just move on if they’re weak, etc.

It also feels a little more shallow than persona right now in terms of battle options but i assume it will continue to add more mechanics as the game goes on. You get tutorials like 80 hours into persona so i assume this game will be similar.

Im also enjoying the setting and characters much more than persona, appreciate the story being a bit darker too

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think the music category at GOTY awards is gonna be tough.

Between this, rebirth, stellar blade….whew :whew:

Im still early, just got through the mines, so far the game feels and plays like a faster paced persona. I like the things they allow you to do to keep momentum going, like being able to instantly restart battles if it goes sideways, or doing the earthbound thing of being able to kill enemies outside of battle and just move on if they’re weak, etc.

It also feels a little more shallow than persona right now in terms of battle options but i assume it will continue to add more mechanics as the game goes on. You get tutorials like 80 hours into persona so i assume this game will be similar.

Im also enjoying the setting and characters much more than persona, appreciate the story being a bit darker too

TBH persona aint a very deep combat system in its own right. It most gets by on spectacle bosses and how clean it all it is. but its not a very complicated battle system, and I personally don't really that from that series or this title.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TBH persona aint a very deep combat system in its own right. It most gets by on spectacle bosses and how clean it all it is. but its not a very complicated battle system, and I personally don't really that from that series or this title.
This battle system is more like the press turn system from the SMT series.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Almost done with the demo probably. It's long.

This is more of a traditional RPG than Persona or SMT with similar elements, but this story/setting isn't that interesting and it feels even more repetitive. This gameplay ain't it.

This demo made me go from having this as a probable day 1 cop to "I might wait for a sale." :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This is more of a traditional RPG than Persona or SMT with similar elements, but this story/setting isn't that interesting and it feels even more repetitive. This gameplay ain't it.

This demo made me go from having this as a probable day 1 cop to "I might wait for a sale." :patrice:
Nevermind the demo opened the game up. This is now getting into its persona bag, im fukkin wit it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Nevermind the demo opened the game up. This is now getting into its persona bag, im fukkin wit it
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Virtues=Social stats
Archetypes = Personas
More's Akademia=Velvet Room
Followers=Confidants
Calendar System

Hell even some abilities are in both titles.
This game heavily borrows from Persona more than SMT.

This is basically a test run to see a new Persona game that isn't set in high school. I think a Persona game that's set on a college campus or even workplace would be dope.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Virtues=Social stats
Archetypes = Personas
Followers=Confidants
Calendar System

This is basically a test run to see a new Persona game that isn't set in high school. I think a Persona game that's set on a college campus or even workplace would be dope.
I am fukking here for this

Workplace fukkery :wow:

Work waifus :noah:

Using social stats to gain promotions :lolbron:

Game over is getting fired or laid off :russ:

The special dungeon known as OT :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am fukking here for this

Workplace fukkery :wow:

Work waifus :noah:

Using social stats to gain promotions :lolbron:

Game over is getting fired or laid off :russ:

The special dungeon known as OT :dead:
First dungeon is the cat eating the food you bring to work.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
How long is the demo? Might dive in and complete it tomorrow if it’s pretty long. If it’s short I’ll just wait. Played the first hour

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Virtues=Social stats
Archetypes = Personas
Followers=Confidants
Calendar System

Rumor is P6 will be in an Art School.

Similar to how Catherine tested the models for P5, this game is most likely the same for P6