Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Not gonna lie...demo is convincing me. I'm liking the characters so far and the combat works as you'd expect it.

It's definitely medieval Persona but I'm liking it. The further away from High School, the better :pachaha:

Only real gripe are the graphics at times. No performance dips yet but some of these textures are low res :huhldup:

Maybe the final game will be better and the Pro is on the horizon

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the Nord mines in the demo. It's a little slow/boring to me ngl. It's decent quality wise though. Image quality seems worse than Persona 5 so far.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
demo is long as shyt :gladbron: had to call it right before the cathedral mission. the download is the full game with a 5hr lock it looks like.

i'm feeling it heavy. some of the later story scenes were abit much. made me feel like some things are gonna be left unexplained. could be GOTY for me though. definitely a day one cop. the performance is what it is honestly.. framerate slipping and sliding like a water park in certain areas. some blurriness as well due to the effects on screen.. really just seems like they just tried to shove it all in instead of upgrading the engine.

gonna wrap up episode aigis and put my preorder in! a real next level JRPG imo. i thought P3R was gonna be the top this year.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie...demo is convincing me. I'm liking the characters so far and the combat works as you'd expect it.

It's definitely medieval Persona but I'm liking it. The further away from High School, the better :pachaha:

Only real gripe are the graphics at times. No performance dips yet but some of these textures are low res :huhldup:

Maybe the final game will be better and the Pro is on the horizon
game is releasing on PS4 for whatever reason :snoop:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Ok definitely feeling this. Will be getting this day 1 with sparking zero might just take a day off and just play both these shyts all day. Definitely what I'm in the mood for.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Enjoyed the demo they wasn’t kidding when they said it’s a lot darker than persona series. It would have been great if the aesthetic for the archetypes were different despite changing classes to offer some individuality to the team when multiple people have the the same class.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Gonna download this when i get home.this and sparking zero prob my last gaming purchases for the year unless i can scoop a pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got to the cathedral after the assassination attempt. Idk man this game just isn't really clicking for me. It's like it feels a tad bit under cooked. The presentation and gameplay feels a slight bit unpolished. It's objectively good but idk.:francis: I'm 3 hours in on the demo and i just haven't gotten hooked in yet.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Played one hour and I think it's pretty good. I was getting burned out on Persona and the school shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the cathedral with Hulkenberg and so far none of the character "awakenings" or moments in the game have had any impact on me. It's weird because when you first get awakenings in characters like Joker, Ryuji, or Makatoin Persona 5, it felt impactful because it was like they were at their lowest at the moment. In this, it just happens out of nowhere with no buildup. The whole time I've been playing this I'm like :unimpressed:. I'm gonna finish the demo but so far I'm shocked that this game hasn't really grabbed me yet. It's like a 7/10 for me. Even the the battle music is kind of meh imo. The main menu music is great though. I don't think Shoji Meguro will let me down but we'll see...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
5 hours in on this demo and there's STILL more? :gucci:

i just recruited Hulkenberg. I'm done until the full game :dead: