Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm still so-so on this. I know it may be greatness awaits at release but I just am not feeling the setting. These fantasy settings with royalty and kingdoms bore me. I would've preferred it to be a completely different setting like something Steampunk or whatnot.
As much as we complain when Atlas milks their IP's. In terms of making quality JRPG's they have been great and very consistent. I trust in their vision for the game.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:this should have been a layup performance wise.. smh. sometimes these demos are hella old builds though. not always representative of the final game performance

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:snoop:this should have been a layup performance wise.. smh. sometimes these demos are hella old builds though. not always representative of the final game performance

Yeah, i have it preorderd might just wait for the day one patch

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dont tell me they still got that framerate dipping :francis:

I can't even accept the old build excuse because that's what they chose to show off? :unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So if you on PC apparently the demo doesn't use the GPU by default so you have to add/turn it on :mjlol: