Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Dam this and then a few weeks later Dragon Age and then a few weeks after that Assassin's creed shadows. I want to support all of them but feel I should be personally invested in Assassin's creed shadows, that game cannot fail. I will have to support that game no matter what.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dam this and then a few weeks later Dragon Age and then a few weeks after that Assassin's creed shadows. I want to support all of them but feel I should be personally invested in Assassin's creed shadows, that game cannot fail. I will have to support that game no matter what.

IMG_4222.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:russ:I just don’t see the point in getting all three so close together considering my backlog is ridiculous as of now. I don’t think Metaphor will sell below its projected sale. I think AC won’t get a fair shake these weirdos are set to hate on it no matter what. DA has garnered the attention of the “anti woke” mob so let’s see how that does.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still so-so on this. I know it may be greatness awaits at release but I just am not feeling the setting. These fantasy settings with royalty and kingdoms bore me. I would've preferred it to be a completely different setting like something Steampunk or whatnot.