Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Daps
How does MGS5 multiplayer work then? Do you team up and try to infiltrate a spot (diff levels, loadout etc). If so then that counts as 'co-op' to me.,
One of the modes involves hacking two computers to deactivate a shield protecting the missile which you have to Fulton, the opposing players can unhack the security terminals within a time limit. This can all be done via stealth or assault but it's usually better to take a stealthier approach. I got ambushed a few times.

Then another game mode is pretty standard and just involves collecting data discs it is in teams too

I haven't played it much to be honest with you

Last edited:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Also in general what are the GOAT PC coop games? I'm shying away from shooters and trying to go for stealth type games or just anything else that's not the usual shooter suspects (COD, L4D, Overwatch <- I want this though :sadcam:).
Rocket League, Portal 2, Broforce, and Ultimate Chicken Horse come to mind.

Daps
Mgs doesn't have coop. If you want one of the dopest coop games grab diablo 3 immediately. Gears of war 4 is flames too.

Gears of War 4 looks interesting but I'm gonna be playing with a youngster so I'm shying away from gory, shooter type games. Diablo 3 looks aiight though. Imma check it out.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gears of War 4 looks interesting but I'm gonna be playing with a youngster so I'm shying away from gory, shooter type games. Diablo 3 looks aiight though. Imma check it out.
Diablo 3 is my favorite co-op game of all time. Despite the title, and a lot of the lore, the story is actually the most Christian friendly game I have seen. I let my daughter play it since she was about 7. She's 10 now and she still loves playing the game.

Daps
Diablo 3 is my favorite co-op game of all time. Despite the title, and a lot of the lore, the story is actually the most Christian friendly game I have seen. I let my daughter play it since she was about 7. She's 10 now and she still loves playing the game.

amazing. good looking out man. i will definitely check it out.