Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
For real though, how did you guys expect the Mass Effect trilogy to end?

That's kinda what I'm wondering too.

Maybe it's because I used to be a developer, so I have a pretty good understanding of finite state machines, and there was no way that they were going to be able to generate an ending that truly encapsulated every decision you made in that game.

It would have been neat if those decisions had translated into different gameplay options along the way, but I honestly had no problem with the ending for ME3.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
MGS V GOTY

I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT REVIEWS.

JUST KNOW.

MGS V GOTY

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I can't remember the last time I sat and read a review.

I hate video reviews and videos instead of articles in general. I feel like it's too much fluff in videos, sure it's fluff in articles too but I'm good at skimming shyt until I come across what I want to know. With videos I'm stuck watching someone with an annoying voice go on and on about things I don't care about.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just like EA paid for that Mass Effect 3 review from IGN before the game even dropped and they never mentioned the ending.......

tumblr_n7n5flic8H1r33r0fo1_500.gif

Mass Effect 3 deserved that score even with that ending. I played the multi damn near more than any other game last gen period.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
That's kinda what I'm wondering too.

Maybe it's because I used to be a developer, so I have a pretty good understanding of finite state machines, and there was no way that they were going to be able to generate an ending that truly encapsulated every decision you made in that game.

It would have been neat if those decisions had translated into different gameplay options along the way, but I honestly had no problem with the ending for ME3.
Its not just that the decision of the series didnt matter, but even the decisions u made in the game had no effect on the ending either, besides addidng a different color sequence :stopitslime:
Plus compared to how epic the endings for first and 2nd game were, that ending was a piece of shyt:scusthov:
Even the so called, boss battle was some lazy shyt. Just fighing off wave after wave of the same goons you've beaten before. :russell: