Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:rolleyes: Are we going to have to edure another 20 posts of you talking about how you skipped metal gear :dame:

lyzkODo.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
OMG THIS GAME IS SO fukkIN CRZY HOLY shyt :damn: - the planet

:manny: I might pick it up if it goes on clearence. Theres a lot of hot shyt coming out this year and my backlog is crazy. Still gotta finish those gta heists. - ur clown ass.

:camby: I can tell you're going to make me neg you in this thread eventually.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OMG THIS GAME IS SO fukkIN CRZY HOLY shyt :damn: - the planet

:manny: I might pick it up if it goes on clearence. Theres a lot of hot shyt coming out this year and my backlog is crazy. Still gotta finish those gta heists. - ur clown ass.

:camby: I can tell you're going to make me neg you in this thread eventually.

I have different reasons of not buying mgs5 right now. im gonna keep it simple mog.. 1 for me the story of mgs ended at part 4. It was a great ending which tied up loose ends, i dont need a prequel game, I hate prequel games with a passion. I never liked the character of big boss immensely like that for him to get his own game, besides MGS 3 was a great game which was a prequel to the original mgs, which included all the information we needed to know. I dont need to play another one.

2nd. I'm waiting for Fallout 4. that's it.. that's my GOTY...

:manny:

ALSO PS... if you buy the game, you dont support hideo kojima, you support konami. right now as is I dont want them getting another dime from me. they are finished.

You mad at that???

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have different reasons of not buying mgs5 right now. im gonna keep it simple mog.. 1 for me the story of mgs ended at part 4. It was a great ending which tied up loose ends, i dont need a prequel game, I hate prequel games with a passion. I never liked the character of big boss immensely like that for him to get his own game, besides MGS 3 was a great game which was a prequel to the original mgs, which included all the information we needed to know. I dont need to play another one.

2nd. I'm waiting for Fallout 4. that's it.. that's my GOTY...

:manny:

ALSO PS... if you buy the game, you dont support hideo kojima, you support konami. right now as is I dont want them getting another dime from me. they are finished.

You mad at that???
O this is a righteous cause to protest konamis treatment of kojima. :mjlol: nikkas in asian politics. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
O this is a righteous cause to protest konamis treatment of kojima. :mjlol: nikkas in asian politics. :mjlol:

Konami is going the way of the dodo... might as well shoot them in the head and be done with it...:francis: Dont get mad at me about it... I havent brought anything from microsoft since that whole drm bullshyt. I vote with my wallet. as a consumer i should right? i dont have to buy everything consumed by the masses right??? i do have free will right???:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Konami is going the way of the dodo... might as well shoot them in the head and be done with it...:francis: Dont get mad at me about it... I havent brought anything from microsoft since that whole drm bullshyt. I vote with my wallet. as a consumer i should right? i dont have to buy everything consumed by the masses right??? i do have free will right???:beli:
Ok bye then. Sady, we're going to have to read more of this bullshyt as we enjoy the game. Its like going to a concert and telling everyone you dont like the band.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
glad to see its getting good ratings, i'll pick it up when the price drops

i still got Life is Strange as my GOTY unless they completely drop the ball with episode 5

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Mgs and fallout 4 will probably battle it out for the top spot on my goty list. The witcher 3 has the #3 spot locked.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Anybody saying they want buy MGS5 is lying like a bytch once yall nikkas see this game running at your local gamestop nikkas who say they aint gonna buy it will change there tune see yall at the midnight release.

Oh yeah I pre ordered the digital copy gonna be playing while yall waiting in lines/driving back from that long drive:lolbron: