Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Please mgs5 are u serious!? Are u a gamer or just an rpg fan? U probably say your a gamer but really an rpg gamer. In which u would be bias against other genres. With that being said u go ahead and cook cuz either way Mgs 5 goin to have u like
:feedme:
Im just being honest dude. I think Mgs 5 has a lot of comp this year, not just from Witcher 3 either. I think Fall Out 4 will give it a lot of comp for GOTY too.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Please mgs5 are u serious!? Are u a gamer or just an rpg fan? U probably say your a gamer but really an rpg gamer. In which u would be bias against other genres. With that being said u go ahead and cook cuz either way Mgs 5 goin to have u like
:feedme:
Stfu loser

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Stfu loser
Wow yet u hop on a mgs5 thread to hate? How about u kill yourself and do us all a favor. You fukking Mudd packer look I'm sorry your mom is a whore and your life sucks. Just kill your self and end it now...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Im just being honest dude. I think Mgs 5 has a lot of comp this year, not just from Witcher 3 either. I think Fall Out 4 will give it a lot of comp for GOTY too.
Meh Witcher 3 is so over hyped. And fallout 4 is bound to have glitches up the ass because Bethesda. You know mgs5 is goin to be perfect but hey to each it's own...

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Meh Witcher 3 is so over hyped. And fallout 4 is bound to have glitches up the ass because Bethesda. You know mgs5 is goin to be perfect but hey to each it's own...
Yeah but gaming press loves those kinds of games. Fallout 3 nabbed quite a few GOTYs. And Skyrim cleaned up the GOTY awards in 2011. Beat Dark Souls and Portal 2, two games I think are way better.