Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why you think that?

a face with no features....easily malliable. Woulda been his intro into the Fox unit Prolly will impress Big Boss with his disguise talents. And for some reason it seemed like he was Dressed like Revolver Ocelot (the duster jacket, hat ect.)

Not to mention he had a patch on that was XOF which we all know is Fox backwards...and he's the only member of the OG Fox Unit from MGS 1 who we have virtually no backstory on besides his disguises and that foxdie killed him when he was the DARPA chief...

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:wow:

My favorite Metal Gear is the first one on ps1 followed closely by MGS3 on ps2. But this intro looks insane. I cannot wait until I get to play this. Is this for the PS3? Or next gen? Whatever system it drops on, if I don't have it, I will buy the same day.

PS3, 360, PC

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MGS_MD_360_Collection.png

When the hell did this happen????

As you can tell I've been out the loop when it comes to gaming. I kind of wish systems had more exclusives but that's for another discussion.

However, I can't see a 360 pulling of this type of graphics. If somebody can show me different, then I will be more inclined to purchase a 360 when this drops, because I prefer it's online situation and more intuitive controller over PS3. Otherwise, I will be copping a PS3 for the best version of this game (don't even talk to me about setting up a gaming PC).

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The xbox is more powerful than the ps3, what the fukk are you talking about?
Sony said they was more powerful, every dev said that was bullshyt.. they both about equal
Sony's wack system design made it so it had bottlenecks which prevent the system from doing more.
That cant be fixed this gen. Games like Killzone look so good because they spent 6yrs and over 60milion dolars to make it (Tru Story)
In comparison, The xbox's most expensive game to make was Gears 1 which was made in under 3yrs and only costed around 10mil to make.
If a game was made on both systems, the xbox version would look superior in 9 out of 10 scenarios. Only times ps3 games look superior is when the xbox gets a shytty port like FF13. Nobody is claiming FF13 to set any graphical benchmarks.. it was just a half asses port. But in MOST cases, even games made on ps3 first look better on xbox. The best looking console game n terms of graphic fidelity is Crysis 2 (better on xbox)

But enough about all that, when this game comes out and its better on xbox, ppl will still say the ps3 was the most powerful cuz repeating bullshyt is the hip thing to do...

And fatboi1, Tomb Raider shyts all over Unpolished bruh. That was running on xbox. The new videos show how the game looks even better now than it did during that E3 2011 presentation :ahh:

:stupidtroll: go back to sohh.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone break this shyt down from a story line level? Who the fukk is the kid? and the Russell Westbrook lookin dude?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When the hell did this happen????

As you can tell I've been out the loop when it comes to gaming. I kind of wish systems had more exclusives but that's for another discussion.

However, I can't see a 360 pulling of this type of graphics. If somebody can show me different, then I will be more inclined to purchase a 360 when this drops, because I prefer it's online situation and more intuitive controller over PS3. Otherwise, I will be copping a PS3 for the best version of this game (don't even talk to me about setting up a gaming PC).

well the vid is from a PC. they spoke on the PS3 version and said it was similar tho that was a quote from the official PS Blog. I dont know if they removed the 360 mention or not.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt looks on par with that Star Wars game and that shyt is next so for sure this game is for next gen too.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Also I really hope this doesn't end up like MGS4, which was a fukkin movie with a little bit of video game intersperced. Them hours long cut scenes had me like :why:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2: why would this game has story elements from a psp game? Like anybody has one of those anymore. Kojima trollin.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An xb360 can pull off this type of in-game graphics? Plus it just seems weird playing MGS on a 360.

I'm getting this on PS3. I could get it on 360 but I'm sure Hideo can do something that'll make the PS3 version stand out. Also MGS just feels like a sony title.

I know the 360 version will have kinect support but :pacspit: that I don't have a kinect nor want one.

PC version will be godly but I don't have $1000 laying around to build a new one.