Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just saw the video and :whew: no WAY NO fukkING WAY I can see this being done as a MULTIPLATFORM on the 360!! NO way!!

No trolling no bias no nothing the 360 CANNOT do this and I'll wait to be proven wrong. There IS NO WAY a game that looks BETTER than UC3 is OPEN WORLD and will be smooth on a XBOX 360.

I can see Ps3 at least because this looks graphically in the veins of a souped up God of War/UC3 but well damn.

I'm :dwillhuh: after seeing this.
I have doubts that it will even look that good on the PS3, but at the very least it MIGHT be possible with some slick loading times in there somewhere. I never played gta iv on consoles, but I would imagine that it pushed both consoles to their limits. This looks better than that, but in fairness GTA has so much more going on that its amazing it even looked that good from the videos I have seen.

Will have to keep my eyes out on this :whoo:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
fap-now-robo.gif

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I know I'm alone on this but I'd much prefer a remake of MGS 1 on the PS3 over a new MGS game. Revisiting Shadow Moses in MGS4 was :noah: but I wanted more. :sadcam:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Kojima da gawd! :noah:

:lawd: I need this in my life.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Its either liquid or raiden. I think its raiden

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Raidens not even born yet my g. This looks to be the late 70's or early 80's imo

edit: oh yeah :comeon: at the people saying scared face guy is grey fox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raidens not even born yet my g. This looks to be the late 70's or early 80's imo

edit: oh yeah :comeon: at the people saying scared face guy is grey fox

With those technologies??

I don't think so dude pulled out some device that displayed a holographic map.

Idk if MGS time is technologically the same as real time.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Just saw this in 1080p.

I think its possible on the PS3. The XBOX crew might have to wait for the 720 to get this, unless you are willing to settle on a scaled down version...that would suck. If it comes out on the PC it will look incredible, but thats highly unlikely.

The xbox is more powerful than the ps3, what the fukk are you talking about?
Sony said they was more powerful, every dev said that was bullshyt.. they both about equal
Sony's wack system design made it so it had bottlenecks which prevent the system from doing more.
That cant be fixed this gen. Games like Killzone look so good because they spent 6yrs and over 60milion dolars to make it (Tru Story)
In comparison, The xbox's most expensive game to make was Gears 1 which was made in under 3yrs and only costed around 10mil to make.
If a game was made on both systems, the xbox version would look superior in 9 out of 10 scenarios. Only times ps3 games look superior is when the xbox gets a shytty port like FF13. Nobody is claiming FF13 to set any graphical benchmarks.. it was just a half asses port. But in MOST cases, even games made on ps3 first look better on xbox. The best looking console game n terms of graphic fidelity is Crysis 2 (better on xbox)

But enough about all that, when this game comes out and its better on xbox, ppl will still say the ps3 was the most powerful cuz repeating bullshyt is the hip thing to do...

And fatboi1, Tomb Raider shyts all over Unpolished bruh. That was running on xbox. The new videos show how the game looks even better now than it did during that E3 2011 presentation :ahh: