Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
With those technologies??

I don't think so dude pulled out some device that displayed a holographic map.

Idk if MGS time is technologically the same as real time.

It' defo the 70's or 80's my g. The characters there talking about paz/chico are all from mgs peace walker (set in the 1970's). Listen to the dialogue and it pretty much says that this game takes place shortly after peace walker (1974)

I don't think so dude pulled out some device that displayed a holographic map.

The mgs world weird like that. :merchant:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The xbox is more powerful than the ps3, what the fukk are you talking about?
Sony said they was more powerful, every dev said that was bullshyt.. they both about equal
Sony's wack system design made it so it had bottlenecks which prevent the system from doing more.
That cant be fixed this gen. Games like Killzone look so good because they spent 6yrs and over 60milion dolars to make it (Tru Story)
In comparison, The xbox's most expensive game to make was Gears 1 which was made in under 3yrs and only costed around 10mil to make.
If a game was made on both systems, the xbox version would look superior in 9 out of 10 scenarios. Only times ps3 games look superior is when the xbox gets a shytty port like FF13. Nobody is claiming FF13 to set any graphical benchmarks.. it was just a half asses port. But in MOST cases, even games made on ps3 first look better on xbox. The best looking console game n terms of graphic fidelity is Crysis 2 (better on xbox)

But enough about all that, when this game comes out and its better on xbox, ppl will still say the ps3 was the most powerful cuz repeating bullshyt is the hip thing to do...

And fatboi1, Tomb Raider shyts all over Unpolished bruh. That was running on xbox. The new videos show how the game looks even better now than it did during that E3 2011 presentation :ahh:

:ohhh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm alone on this but I'd much prefer a remake of MGS 1 on the PS3 over a new MGS game. Revisiting Shadow Moses in MGS4 was :noah: but I wanted more. :sadcam:

Nah, we need a game that shows us how Snake becomes Solid, I get a feeling that is what MGS 5 will be about

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
The game looks beautiful, but right now I'm :rudy: at the thought of this being on the current gen systems

I'm gonna have to see it to believe it

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This version of the game wouldn't be running on PS3/360. It'd be slightly downgraded obviously.

But this game isn't some big leap from current gen systems. Kojima/Konami are just some the best at getting the most out of a system so I look forward to seeing how close they could get the final version to this if they do release it on the PS3/360.

Anyway, Big Boss :ohlawd:

EDIT: Uhhh I see ya'll didn't play Peacewalker. That's not Liquid or Raiden in the cage. Pretty sure that's Chico

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
if im remembering correctly both Chico(as Rain said) and Paz were mentioned in the demo. both from Peace Walker the PSP game for those that didnt play it(it was hot by the way). Im guessing this takes place around that time or linked to that storyline.