Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compressed pictures aren't a good comparison considering the PC versions can be played at twice the resolution at double the framerate.

What he said.

Seeing it in person is breathtaking.

Higher framerate, higher res, and ability to mod games>>>>>>>>>>>standard console version.

The only reason I haven't ditched 360 yet is because of Halo and Gears. People think I'm joking or trolling when I say that's the only reason I have my Xbox. I could care less about everything else Xbox does as at the end of the day those two games are the sole reason I'd put up with paying for XBL.

If Halo 4 were to come out for PC and Gears as well I'd get rid of the Xbox forever and keep my PS3 for exclusives and online play as well.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Any PS3 players got the HD collection and want to co-op on Peace Walker? I havent even cracked it open. :wow: at my backlog

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Well I didn't have a psx or a ps2 :manny: I had heard so much about mgs I wanted to get into it, :shaq2:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Here we go again with this. The ONLY clear advantage console games have is the online community in many games.

lower prices, better graphics, higher res, faster load times, and mod capabilities shyt all over the console market...its not even close. I will give you multiplayer...that's a given with the closed nature of the market...EVERY console is connecting to one single service like xbl or psn. Exclusives? PS3 has an advantage there as well, but at that point comes down to personal preference...I tend to like Sony exclusive so that's why I always say the best combo is the PS3 for exclusives and the PC for multiplatform titles.
You say consoles have the better community, then you shyt on the console that has the best communtiy and is leading the whole fukkin charge in videogaming TODAY.
Your logic is outdated. You don't care for the ps3 exclusives, you not playing Uncharted.. Resistance.. LBP... Killzone... Ratchet n clank
I'm talking to YOU. YOU are not playing any of those games. But you'll repeat bullshyt like "ps3 has the better exclusives"
They do on paper. You look at a piece of paper, it looks nicer there.
But if you actually had the games? You'd see that piece of paper is bullshyt.
Nobody plays those games. They don't sell. There is a reason for that.
If you choose to ignore there even is a reason for that, then be content being ignorant to reality...
more courtdog xbox 360 nonsense coming right up.
Whats nonsense is saying you like something that you don't even use.
You the type to say you like the things you hear other ppl like, without actually forming an opinion of your own :smh:
^^^only difference is 360 fails at HDR lighting...other than that its negligible
Well you forgot to mention that the 360 version has a better framerate, but if HDR lighting is more important that than :rudy:
360 has its own lighting technique it uses, and the effect is similar.
Another thing you left out, might be of some importance???
During the beta...
EA closes Crysis 2 beta for PS3 due to lag | GamesRadar
And then once the ps3 version of retail dropped, did they fix it? (fukk no)
You'd think info like this is important to us gamers? But in the mist of fanboy wars
All ps3 fans remember is "hey, the online is free!!!" As they try to convince you that the ps3 versions of games don't suffer any lag at all :dead:
As for the game, and it being identical...
Crysis 2 Review - IGN
The PS3 version of Crysis 2 has particular idiosyncracies. After playing both console versions, and playing through the same set of levels multiple times on both consoles, it became clear to a number of editors at IGN that the PS3 version is lacking somewhat in comparison to the 360 version of the game. The game still looks great on PS3, but the framerate is less consistent, the resolution is lower (in the neighborhood of 10% lower than the Xbox 360 release), and certain graphical effects and some lighting appear dialed back. In layman's terms, there are more jagged edges in the PS3 version of the game, and things get choppy more often than its 360 counterpart, which hurts controller response
Now did I just teach everybody some shyt, or will fanboys of a certain console hate post and say lame shyt like "Courtdog is trolling"

No the fukk I'm not. I'm spittin facts. :umad:
What he said.

Seeing it in person is breathtaking.

Higher framerate, higher res, and ability to mod games>>>>>>>>>>>standard console version.
Sounds like he's talkin about the xbox version over the ps3 :krs:
And did you know you could mod the xbox version? Its illegal, but go to xboxiso.youknow and they got modded versions you can download :hula:
The only reason I haven't ditched 360 yet is because of Halo and Gears. People think I'm joking or trolling when I say that's the only reason I have my Xbox. I could care less about everything else Xbox does as at the end of the day those two games are the sole reason I'd put up with paying for XBL.

If Halo 4 were to come out for PC and Gears as well I'd get rid of the Xbox forever and keep my PS3 for exclusives and online play as well.
Basically what your saying is you LOVE the xbox exclusives so much that you still play them NOW. But you not playing the ps3 like that bruh.
Isn't it weird that we used to be a crew during the Uncharted 2 days.
Part 3 comes out.. and now we don't play together no mo' :to:
Uncharted 3 is decent. But it didn't further the genre. It took a step back
It wasn't a big enough of a leap forward to keep us interested for longer than a month. Thats horrible. I'm not proud of that FACT. It is what it is
And its even worse for all the other games on ps3. And since you don't like sports.. yeah, the ps3 is a dead console then :sadbron:
MGS2 is the worst one you could've played without playing any of the others :heh:
I disagree. From a story standpoint, yes. But from a pure epic game standpoint, MGS2 would be THE GAME to play. It doesn't start off all slow like MGS3 does. And MGS1 doesn't really get exciting til a little later in the game as well. MGS2, you on a boat... GO!!!

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You say consoles have the better community, then you shyt on the console that has the best communtiy and is leading the whole fukkin charge in videogaming TODAY.
Your logic is outdated. You don't care for the ps3 exclusives, you not playing Uncharted.. Resistance.. LBP... Killzone... Ratchet n clank
I'm talking to YOU. YOU are not playing any of those games. But you'll repeat bullshyt like "ps3 has the better exclusives"
They do on paper. You look at a piece of paper, it looks nicer there.
But if you actually had the games? You'd see that piece of paper is bullshyt.
Nobody plays those games. They don't sell. There is a reason for that.
If you choose to ignore there even is a reason for that, then be content being ignorant to reality...

Whats nonsense is saying you like something that you don't even use.
You the type to say you like the things you hear other ppl like, without actually forming an opinion of your own :smh:

Well you forgot to mention that the 360 version has a better framerate, but if HDR lighting is more important that than :rudy:
360 has its own lighting technique it uses, and the effect is similar.
Another thing you left out, might be of some importance???
During the beta...
EA closes Crysis 2 beta for PS3 due to lag | GamesRadar
And then once the ps3 version of retail dropped, did they fix it? (fukk no)
You'd think info like this is important to us gamers? But in the mist of fanboy wars
All ps3 fans remember is "hey, the online is free!!!" As they try to convince you that the ps3 versions of games don't suffer any lag at all :dead:
As for the game, and it being identical...
Crysis 2 Review - IGN

Now did I just teach everybody some shyt, or will fanboys of a certain console hate post and say lame shyt like "Courtdog is trolling"

No the fukk I'm not. I'm spittin facts. :umad:

Sounds like he's talkin about the xbox version over the ps3 :krs:
And did you know you could mod the xbox version? Its illegal, but go to xboxiso.youknow and they got modded versions you can download :hula:

Basically what your saying is you LOVE the xbox exclusives so much that you still play them NOW. But you not playing the ps3 like that bruh.
Isn't it weird that we used to be a crew during the Uncharted 2 days.
Part 3 comes out.. and now we don't play together no mo' :to:
Uncharted 3 is decent. But it didn't further the genre. It took a step back
It wasn't a big enough of a leap forward to keep us interested for longer than a month. Thats horrible. I'm not proud of that FACT. It is what it is
And its even worse for all the other games on ps3. And since you don't like sports.. yeah, the ps3 is a dead console then :sadbron:

I disagree. From a story standpoint, yes. But from a pure epic game standpoint, MGS2 would be THE GAME to play. It doesn't start off all slow like MGS3 does. And MGS1 doesn't really get exciting til a little later in the game as well. MGS2, you on a boat... GO!!!

Why u so angry son ? Mad cause u rocking a inferior product. :umad:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The kid is indeed Chico. I might be buying this day 1 as I have good feelings about this game.

Hopefully Kojima comes through.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Court needs to leave this shyt alone.

This is the Coli. Console wars? We off that.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Why u so angry son ? Mad cause u rocking a inferior product. :umad:

What your rocking is misinformation that you say is truth.
I just sonned the fukk out of your knowledge, which makes you :fire:
Reverse psychology doesn't work here bud
Court needs to leave this shyt alone.

This is the Coli. Console wars? We off that.
There is no console war. When there was one, I rocked the 360.
The 360 won already. You must be upset about that?
Let me tell you what we off of.. we off of not embedding our pics in our sig :hula:
We off being dumbasses who repeat misinformation
Finally, while the ass is nice. We never been on muscle armed chicks :dead:
That bytch needs an arm transplant pronto...
Yup.

Too bad yall not off nuts :huhldup: