Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Finally got around to playing it. This has gotta be the smoothest 3rd person shooter I've ever played. Fun as shyt turning visual aids off and just looking for visual cues, like them pulling out their flashlights from a distance. Open world gameplay like this is just what the series needed...MGS V is gonna be some classic shyt.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
mgs-vr-missions.jpg
:banderas:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finally got around to playing it. This has gotta be the smoothest 3rd person shooter I've ever played. Fun as shyt turning visual aids off and just looking for visual cues, like them pulling out their flashlights from a distance. Open world gameplay like this is just what the series needed...MGS V is gonna be some classic shyt.

Gotta love that 1080p/60fps

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Gotta love that 1080p/60fps

:ohlawd:

And since Kojima speaks so highly of Rockstar, if his team can achieve the organic open-world gameplay of GTA...MGS V might go down as the best game of all time. They already got the small details down pat..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:ohlawd:

And since Kojima speaks so highly of Rockstar, if his team can achieve the organic open-world gameplay of GTA...MGS V might go down as the best game of all time. They already got the small details down pat..
I think this is going to be Grand Theft Gear with story driven missions in an open world

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have it but I've been watching some streams. The main game may be really short, but the side missions seem to make up for it, imo. Is the main game actually part of Phantom Pain and if not then it shouldn't be considered a demo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
tell that to the people who buy the deluxe editions of COD and Assassins Creed every year then breh :manny:
those are full titles. they may be annual releases but they're not 4 hour expanded demos that are actually 90 minutes of real meat. I blame those Call of Duty fans for this whole almost every game needs a season pass nonsense though.

Still Call of Duty is like NBA or NFL games. No matter what they do the core game will remain the same.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are full titles. they may be annual releases but they're not 4 hour expanded demos that are actually 90 minutes of real meat. I blame those Call of Duty fans for this whole almost every game needs a season pass nonsense though.

Still Call of Duty is like NBA or NFL games. No matter what they do the core game will remain the same.
I'm seeing guys on twitch saying they are getting 15+ hours out of it and still haven't got 100%. I'm watching one right now (MFosse90) as they gunning for 100% and they are talking about how much they are getting out the game and don't regret their purchase.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what game is shorter??? This or Rise?? :skip:

@Fatboi1 :mjpls:

:russ: @ thinking this (the games overall) may go down as the greatest or one of the greatest games of all time.

Well according to some folks with they bias.... As long as it's multiplat.... That'll never happen!!:smugfavre:
:what:
The mission ground zeroes is shorter than Ryse but are you really comparing the two?? MGS:GZ>>>>>>>>>Ryse :umad:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I'm seeing guys on twitch saying they are getting 15+ hours out of it and still haven't got 100%. I'm watching one right now (MFosse90) as they gunning for 100% and they are talking about how much they are getting out the game and don't regret their purchase.

its true. I'm at about 5 hrs in and at 30 something percent. those complaining its short and not worth the money haven't played it or aren't trying to get close to100% completion....

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've spent at least six to seven hours on it, did the main mission twice and completed three of the side ops.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You must not have been a gamer long if you believe this. Gamimg is like any other media form. Plenty of quality releases get ignored by the general public or never catch on and never get sequels. This happened because this game is called Metal Gear Solid V. If this was a new franchise and it was of a similar length and quality it would have been sent to die.

You on some Stockholm syndrome shyt. Identifying with and defending the people exploiting you. A game company is like a bytch. They'll get out of pocket if you or we as gamers let them. They'll do whatever gamers let them get away with. Once they see we'll tolerate bullshyt it's open season on us.

Back in they day this would have been bundled with another game. It's gotten so bad now that they aren't even pulling a Crackdown. They're straight selling the demo alone calling it a stand alone game.
So are you going to get it?