Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
I was concerned because of everybody saying how short it is but I really like it..I can't wait for that Phantom Pain..and Sutherlands voice isn't bad now when I go back to previous MSS games and listen to Hayters voice...oh and

Big Boss>>>>Solid Snake

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
if you do everything there is to do without just speed running a mission you can get like 20-30 hours out of this.

I'm an admitted metal gear stan but I've played like 20 hours of this just going for trophies and skins, shyt I got ps1 Snake and Cyborg Ninja as playable characters.

It's a lot of fun to explore the mechanics and search for tapes and patches etc. Just admire the different lighting for different times of day etc.

Imagine what a full game with these mechanics and multiple locations will be like :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Big Boss hit that shyt first brehs :shaq:
maxresdefault.jpg
[

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the definition of exploiting your fanbase. There's actually fans that will rationalize why paying $30 for a single level of a game makes sense. I think I'd rather wait the year and get the whole game for $60 than pay $30 for the first level and still have to pay $60 for the rest of the game.

My nikka. It's $20. Chill.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
After reading the metal gear wiki,one thing is clear..

We need the orignal Metal Gear and Solid Snake to be remade(and slightly retconned most likley) :krs:

But this time, we play as big boss and see the story from his point of view.

-DMP-

I think that's where Kojima will take the series to end it. It's also the only reason I can think of them getting Sutherland for Big Boss so they can keep using Hayer for Snake.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think that's where Kojima will take the series to end it. It's also the only reason I can think of them getting Sutherland for Big Boss so they can keep using Hayer for Snake.

:ohhh:

but how can they have anymore games with snake in em? MGS IV, dude was already old as shyt. they gonna put out more games that take place before the events of MGS IV or something?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I hope so, its only logical, I know he said he doesnt like to remake games but this would be a loophole that allows him to do it.

Plus if he threw in some DLC we could get to play as young snake with next gen gfx noah:
:ohhh:

but how can they have anymore games with snake in em? MGS IV, dude was already old as shyt. they gonna put out more games that take place before the events of MGS IV or something?

Metal Gear and Solid Snake (Snake is the main hero in these) take place before Mgs 1 2 and 4. so i think thats what @TheGodling was refering to when he ment using Hayter for Snake.

-DMP-

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hope so, its only logical, I know he said he doesnt like to remake games but this would be a loophole that allows him to do it.

Plus if he threw in some DLC we could get to play as young snake with next gen gfx noah:

Metal Gear and Solid Snake (Snake is the main hero in these) take place before Mgs 1 2 and 4. so i think thats what @TheGodling was refering to when he ment using Hayter for Snake.

-DMP-

Yeah, basically remake the original Metal Gear games to bring Snake and Big Boss' story full circle.