Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its fun regardless.
So if Phantom Pain was 6 acts and instead of releasing the full game they broke each of the acts up put it on a disc and sole them at $30 a pop that would be cool because it'd be fun?

Even if yall can I can't in good faith buy this and tell developers its ok to sell levels from games at $30 a pop. They did this because they knew people would but it and they're right. Helping them become successful at this means encouraging the practice.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So if Phantom Pain was 6 acts and instead of releasing the full game they broke each of the acts up put it on a disc and sole them at $30 a pop that would be cool because it'd be fun?

Even if yall can I can't in good faith buy this and tell developers its ok to sell levels from games at $30 a pop. They did this because they knew people would but it and they're right. Helping them become successful at this means encouraging the practice.

These are franchises that you know and love, if there's a demand for it. They'll buy it. It's going to take all year for Phantom Pain to come out, that's why GZ was released. Kojima knows PS4 users are thirsty for a next gen game, they got what they wanted.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Ok well you be the consciousness objector. The market will dictate what fans tolerate at the end of the day.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are franchises that you know and love, if there's a demand for it. They'll buy it. It's going to take all year for Phantom Pain to come out, that's why GZ was released. Kojima knows PS4 users are thirsty for a next gen game, they got what they wanted.
This is the definition of exploiting your fanbase. There's actually fans that will rationalize why paying $30 for a single level of a game makes sense. I think I'd rather wait the year and get the whole game for $60 than pay $30 for the first level and still have to pay $60 for the rest of the game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok well you be the consciousness objector. The market will dictate what fans tolerate at the end of the day.
This is video games. Gamers can't unite on anything and will allow themselves to be exploited on everything. They'll let developers release broken games on some we'll patch it later shyt. Let those same developers tell them we're not doing anymore patches because we'd rather sell you DLC for our broken game. Let developers sell them demos for half a full game's price.

We all saw when gamers united against Microsoft what it got done. Instead this is gamers most of the time

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This is video games. Gamers can't unite on anything and will allow themselves to be exploited on everything. They'll let developers release broken games on some we'll patch it later shyt. Let those same developers tell them we're not doing anymore patches because we'd rather sell you DLC for our broken game. Let developers sell them demos for half a full game's price.

We all saw when gamers united against Microsoft what it got done. Instead this is gamers most of the time

:rolleyes: Let developers release. Thats the developers decision. Trash games dont get bought and good games do.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Come on man ModernWarNegro complaining about the main mission being 90 minutes long, they been saying it's 2 hours long. He'd still be upset either way.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Come on man ModernWarNegro complaining about the main mission being 90 minutes long, they been saying it's 2 hours long. He'd still be upset either way.

Corny azz nikkas will complain like they ain't already know what they paid for heading in to GS :stopitslime:

I copped it cuz I wanted to cop and I knew damn well the main mission was short, either way it's one of the best games I've played since Last of Us. :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:rolleyes: Let developers release. Thats the developers decision. Trash games dont get bought and good games do.
You must not have been a gamer long if you believe this. Gamimg is like any other media form. Plenty of quality releases get ignored by the general public or never catch on and never get sequels. This happened because this game is called Metal Gear Solid V. If this was a new franchise and it was of a similar length and quality it would have been sent to die.

You on some Stockholm syndrome shyt. Identifying with and defending the people exploiting you. A game company is like a bytch. They'll get out of pocket if you or we as gamers let them. They'll do whatever gamers let them get away with. Once they see we'll tolerate bullshyt it's open season on us.

Back in they day this would have been bundled with another game. It's gotten so bad now that they aren't even pulling a Crackdown. They're straight selling the demo alone calling it a stand alone game.

Daps
Reppin
You must not have been a gamer long if you believe this. Gamimg is like any other media form. Plenty of quality releases get ignored by the general public or never catch on and never get sequels. This happened because this game is called Metal Gear Solid V. If this was a new franchise and it was of a similar length and quality it would have been sent to die.

You on some Stockholm syndrome shyt. Identifying with and defending the people exploiting you. A game company is like a bytch. They'll get out of pocket if you or we as gamers let them. They'll do whatever gamers let them get away with. Once they see we'll tolerate bullshyt it's open season on us.

Back in they day this would have been bundled with another game. It's gotten so bad now that they aren't even pulling a Crackdown. They're straight selling the demo alone calling it a stand alone game.

tell that to the people who buy the deluxe editions of COD and Assassins Creed every year then breh :manny:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

The price has already been slashed, because people arent buying it. You've already contradicted yourself and said you'll buy it when the price comes down a little more so your willingness to pay is just lower then other people. I make a good amount of money so i can afford to make purchases that i might not make if my income wasnt at a certain level. Thats called disposable income. If i was struggling, i wouldnt have bought it, kinda like a new pair of jeans. The game is enjoyable, im enjoying it, and i dont feel ripped off, because its fun. The extra missions feel like part of the strory, and i enjoyed executing them. There is enough detail in the game play mechanics to make it enjoyable. Id still say it was worth 20 dollars overall but i was willing to spend that extra 10 dollars and i dont regret it.