Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Greatest Demo ever, lol, buy it if youre a fan only, since I remember buying some other shyt game just to play the demo to MGS2

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
if you have to think about it, price drop mos def

Get it if you're a fan, it's a great game.
I'm a fan,but I haven't even beat tomb raider when it came out for X1,don't wanna get another single player game if I won't play it,I think imma cop titanfall instead,even tho I havnt been playing my X1 much,been addicted to playing clash of clans on my iPad last few weeks :takedat:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The game is longer then an hour but i think people only want to play the story and think the side ops are just some tacked on bullshyt, but they're actually pretty hot.
Man that's a level in a game chopped off from the rest of the game and put on a disc by itself. They took the level and re-purposed it for other missions in the same environment and they were gonna sell it for $40. People found out and they chopped $10 off the price. If The Phantom Pain is supposedly 200x larger than this single level why does it cost half the price of the full game? They should have bundled this with Castlevania or another title. If this doesn't come with The Phantom Pain I'll probably buy a used copy when they're selling for $10 and put together a speed run just to get the content from it to have in the real game.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Man that's a level in a game chopped off from the rest of the game and put on a disc by itself. They took the level and re-purposed it for other missions in the same environment and they were gonna sell it for $40. People found out and they chopped $10 off the price. If The Phantom Pain is supposedly 200x larger than this single level why does it cost half the price of the full game? They should have bundled this with Castlevania or another title. If this doesn't come with The Phantom Pain I'll probably buy a used copy when they're selling for $10 and put together a speed run just to get the content from it to have in the real game.
Its fun regardless.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The game is longer then an hour but i think people only want to play the story and think the side ops are just some tacked on bullshyt, but they're actually pretty hot.
Just took dudes gun away and held him up when I was beating his ass :banderas: