Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I hope so, its only logical, I know he said he doesnt like to remake games but this would be a loophole that allows him to do it.

Plus if he threw in some DLC we could get to play as young snake with next gen gfx noah:

Metal Gear and Solid Snake (Snake is the main hero in these) take place before Mgs 1 2 and 4. so i think thats what @TheGodling was refering to when he ment using Hayter for Snake.

-DMP-

of the super old games, I have only played the original metal gear for NES. I got that when I was a little kid for xmas one year. anyways, how do you take a 2 dimensional game where ur looking down and totally re-do it for PS4 is beyond me tho. I dont even remember the plot being that intricate. how would they incorporate david hayter into a game where snake didn't even talk?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
of the super old games, I have only played the original metal gear for NES. I got that when I was a little kid for xmas one year. anyways, how do you take a 2 dimensional game where ur looking down and totally re-do it for PS4 is beyond me tho. I dont even remember the plot being that intricate. how would they incorporate david hayter into a game where snake didn't even talk?

My idea would combine the two nes games, and take the focus off of just Snake. You would play as big boss, snake and gray fox. It would revolve around the beginning days of outer haven, Liquids time in Iraq as a POW, Solid rising through the ranks of fox hound, big boss/gray fox defection, and Zero/big boss beef(Zero forms the AI network"The patriots" this time i believe).

Big boss gets wind of this, wants to stop him because he feels he has gone bat shyt crazy. Beefs up plans to do Outer Haven, Zero gets wind, persuades US govt that Outer Haven is a potential threat to side with Iraq in retaliation for the gulf war(To use this point. I would also have Zero, use govt pull to rescue Liquid, in exchange for his services in killing big boss)

So in return, Big Boss, posing as leader of FOXHOUND (US Ally/special force unit at the time) sends in a rookie Snake to take on outer haven.

-DMP-

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
The Side Ops saved it ... You guys don't know how pissed off I was once I got that Whore on Helicopter and the Ground Zero's mission was over.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My nikka. It's $20. Chill.
Ain't nobody buying this sort of game on the old consoles. That shyt is still a stage they yanked out of Phantom Pain and put on a disc sold separate. Hell if you watch the last trailer from Phantom Pain and you'll see many of the cutscenes from Ground Zeroes in it even parts of the ending.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you didn't wait for this shyt to drop on ps plus then :mjlol:

I guarantee it'll drop sometime before phantom pain drops to help promote

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you didn't wait for this shyt to drop on ps plus then :mjlol:

I guarantee it'll drop sometime before phantom pain drops to help promote
if you didn't rent this from redbox for $2 a day, then you REALLY lost

it's 2 hours right??? 20-30 IF you want to do every little thing... that's what?? a $6 per weekend game

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:damn: @ that ending.

shyt looks amazing, kojima bout to feed us with 3 hour cut scenes :blessed:

Sutherlands voice doesnt fit in with every one else. Especially since i just beat peace walker yesterday.

I need that anime big boss back :noah:

-DMP-

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Was absolutely worth the $30 to me :manny:

There are so many ways to do each mission. Some of the side ops are :whew:. The game is just fun to play and fukk around with. Now that ive learned the whole map its even better. I keep finding new paths, hiding spots, or vantage points. Im only 21% complete too :ohhh:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was absolutely worth the $30 to me :manny:

There are so many ways to do each mission. Some of the side ops are :whew:. The game is just fun to play and fukk around with. Now that ive learned the whole map its even better. I keep finding new paths, hiding spots, or vantage points. Im only 21% complete too :ohhh:

Same way i feel about it. The openness gives you so many ways to play. I think on my second run of the main mission, i shot out a camera to draw attention, then shut off the lights in side the building. First time i just lucked up an found the drainage system. Phantom Pain is gonna be a beast.

-DMP-