Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The side ops are enjoyable. I thought that anti air mission would be bogus but sneakin through that base on high alert with nikkas Everywhere was fun. Made me glad we're in the next gen because its different having tons of enemies in 1 board all accounted for at all time.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I dont' have the game, but I saw the review. is it me, or does it sound kinda strange with keifer taking over after damn near 20 years of david hayter as snake???? they don't sound even remotely alike.

I couldn't get used to it. It's laughable to me that some people were arguing that Hayter's voice acting was too hammy and over-the-top and Sutherland would bring more dramatic weight to Snake, but meanwhile the voice actors of Miller and Skullface are going HAM like you never seen it with bullshyt like "THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAAAAMN FIDDLE!" :dead:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Metal Gear getting exposed as time goes on for having some corny ass voice actors. I think its time Kojima work with a western dev to upgrade the presentation a little bit.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Metal Gear getting exposed as time goes on for having some corny ass voice actors. I think its time Kojima work with a western dev to upgrade the presentation a little bit.

Don't get me wrong, I love the hammy voice acting in these games, I was mostly making fun of people who thought Hayter was too hammy for this game when everybody is hamming it up in these games.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Don't get me wrong, I love the hammy voice acting in these games, I was mostly making fun of people who thought Hayter was too hammy for this game when everybody is hamming it up in these games.
The onyl thing that really bugs me about this game is the fact that you cant throw unconsious soldiers off that cliff into the water. This nikka just drop them on the edge. :camby: Whers my rag doll physics.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The onyl thing that really bugs me about this game is the fact that you cant throw unconsious soldiers off that cliff into the water. This nikka just drop them on the edge. :camby: Whers my rag doll physics.

if you tap R2 you can throw them off

Somehow they wake up and scream on the way down though :stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

They could have saved their Kiefer money. People are gonna buy the phantom pain regardless. It's not like his involvement is gonna move more units since this game alone is a system seller.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol at Paz with her anime voice getting raped.

Chico and Kaz were the only good voices.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
if you tap R2 you can throw them off

Somehow they wake up and scream on the way down though :stopitslime:
Good to know. Snakes running animation needs some work to. This nikka run like the ground is made of metal and he has heavy duty magnet in his shoes.

Were you able to find the other operatives in the anti air mission?